What's your new role about?
DAZN is changing the way broadcasts sports, bringing thousands of sporting events into millions of households across the world, delivering live sport direct to consumers through 100s of devices in over 200 countries.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our product team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
As a Sport streaming service, underpinned by technology and data-driven decisions we are looking for a Tech Product Manager who not only recognises the importance of how the DAZN product operates and plays a part in the service we provide to our customers, but also someone who has the drive, passion, and experience to help develop the product and service further.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working (remove if role is 100% office based with shifts e.g. Broadcast Ops), and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Technical Product Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Help create and manage the product roadmap
- Execute and manage the product vision
- Conduct market research to look for gaps or opportunities
- Analyse customer needs and make them into requirements
- Work with internal and external teams, including developers, engineers, QA and operations
- Assess new products and conduct capability analysis
- Organise and implement stakeholder review across the product/s you’ll be supporting
- Evaluate and deal with technical risks and issues
- Being an evangelist and subject matter expert
- Analyse metrics and data that supports the product/s to make informed decisions
- Create success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Support testing ensuring that acceptance criteria is being met
- Being at the forefront of the creation and maintenance of the product documentation
- Working closely with tech/engineering team to manage dependencies
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Proven technical product manager with a passionate about working both as a team and individually to develop and succeed.
- Ability to unblock issues with third parties through relationships and escalations thereby minimising negative impacts on delivery.
- Solid technical understanding
- Excellent organisational skills and time management.
- Ability to articulate complex technologies and make them ease for stakeholder to understand
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Can interface with upper management levels
- Able to commit to attending the office regularly
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Working with Atlassian, GitHub and other key tools
- Familiar with Agile methodologies - Scrum/Kanban/etc
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience
Even better if you have:
- OTT, Broadcast, Betting, and eCommerce Knowledge
- A love for sports
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.