What's your new role about?
Are you looking for an opportunity to demonstrate and expand upon your health and safety experience in a fast and dynamic sports media environment?
No two days are the same in this role. In fact, no two offices are the same either. From risk assessing a boxing match to ensuring DAZN buildings are safe and healthy places to work, you will have the opportunity to really use a vast range of skills and influence a receptive workforce. You will be providing support for all ‘people related’ health and safety matters by providing proactive and professional advice. This will help maintain legal compliance by ensuring a consistent approach and best practise is adopted throughout the business.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Carry out risk assessments and consider how risks can be reduced
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards
- Ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation
- Investigate work related incidents and accidents
- Advise on a range of specialist areas, e.g. fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, safeguarding machinery and occupational diseases
- Deliver health and safety inductions to new joiners and briefings to employees, promoting a positive safe culture
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- Minimum GradIOSH membership
- Senior Stakeholder management
- Exposure to corporate environments
- Reports To (title): SVP Property & Facilities
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Hammersmith/Feltham, London
- Hours of Work: 37.5 hours
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.