What's your new role about?
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
· Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code
· Develop new features when necessary
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Coordinate and closely work with central Development Team
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
· BS Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technologies, or equivalent
· Full Stack Development experience is an asset
· SOLID understanding of software development and OOP methods
· At least 4 years of experience with PHP development
· Proven experience on Laravel framework
· GIT experience
· Knowledge about software architecture and design patterns
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Experience with ORM - Active Record pattern
· Experience with RESTful apis is a big plus
· Experience with Agile Software Development and Scrum is also a plus.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
- Run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.