What's your new role about?
As an AWS Architect at DAZN, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the company's cloud infrastructure on the AWS platform. You will work closely with development teams to ensure that our infrastructure is scalable, secure, and cost-effective. You will also be responsible for managing and optimizing our AWS resources.
As our new Architect, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Design and implement DAZN's cloud infrastructure on the AWS platform.
- Work with development teams to ensure that our infrastructure is scalable, secure, and cost-effective.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as code (IaC) templates using tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Manage and optimize AWS resources such as EC2 instances, S3 buckets, and RDS databases.
- Implement and manage AWS security policies and practices.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the performance of our AWS infrastructure.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that our infrastructure meets the needs of our business.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest AWS services and features, and recommend new technologies as appropriate.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 8+ years of experience in cloud infrastructure design and implementation, with a focus on AWS.
- Expert knowledge of AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, and VPC.
- Experience with infrastructure as code (IaC) tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Strong understanding of AWS security policies and practices.
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting AWS infrastructure performance.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- AWS certification such as AWS Solutions Architect or AWS Certified DevOps Engineer is preferred.
Even better if you have
- Experience building apps for living room devices such as Xbox, PlayStation, and Apple TV/Android TV
- Good to have exposure to big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark
- Strong performance profiling and tuning skills
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.