What's your new role about?
Would you like to learn about finance in the international environment? We are opening a new role where you would learn how to use Oracle Financials system, how to post journals, prepare the reconciliations of the accounts and various reports. You would work with various financial data and cooperate closely with various teams like accounts payables, receivables, tax, treasury. Sounds good? Join our team to get this great experience and develop your skills.
We need you to have good English as you will cooperate with people based in various countries (mostly UK but not only), have at least basic Excel knowledge (but if you know Excel very well, that’s even better - you will be able to use it and develop), and you need to have solid basic accounting knowledge. In this role it is crucial to be details oriented and you must enjoy working in team, like we all do.
The DAZN Finance Shared Service Centre based in Katowice consists of 80 passionate and dedicated people, constantly willing to develop and grow. We are searching for a candidate to join a Reporting team which is led by a charismatic Team Leader, the team is newly formed and is taking on new duties so there is space to learn, set things up and improve.
As our new Financial Process Associate, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Preparing balance sheet accounts reconciliations,
- Posting tax and transfer pricing journals prepared by tax team,
- Creating purchase orders in the system,
- Manage data request for reporting purposes,
- Supporting team in other daily tasks.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Upper-intermediate knowledge of English (B2)
- Basic Excel skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Good teamwork skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
Even better if you have:
- Experience in accounting
- Knowledge of Oracle system
- Accounting or Finance degree
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN streaming service
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Employee Assistance Program (psychological, managerial, legal and financial counselling)
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.