What's your new role about?
Are you an experienced PA seeking a new adventure? The job market is buoyant right now. There's loads of choice out there. But...
... what about a new, key role within an ever-changing, ambitious organisation (and great fun team!) where no two days are the same? What about a role where the learning and development curve is broad, you'll log off at the end of the day and still be buzzing from all the new things you've been involved in? What about a role where you can have immediate impact? 🌟
As a key member of our collaborative and supportive People team, you’ll be crucial in providing exceptional service to our local senior leadership team You'll also have the opportunity to manage multiple tasks and confidential business critical projects with varied scope and with quick turnarounds - a great opportunity for high impact within the fastest growing sports media and tech companies in the world. 🌍
The internal job title with be Executive Assistant.
If this sounds like the right next step for you – we would love to hear from you! 👋
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for mobile working within Germany and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Personal Assistant m/f/d, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Manage complex diary management, combining work and large-scale meeting coordination
- Travel management – organise flights, hotels, cars, and / or visas and claim expenses
- Organise office celebrations in close collaboration with the workplace & people team
- Provide support for vendor onboarding including contracts, supplier set up, POs
- Support on-boarding of senior members of staff
- Working closely with the workplace team and support with welcoming guests, setting up meeting rooms, post & delivery and much more
- When needed, cover for the workplace manager to ensure smooth workflows
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience providing support to Executives/Senior Leaders
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management and administrative skills
- A pro-active attitude and the ability to work well cross-functionally, in a confidential manner
- The ability to prioritize and apply sound judgment, driving recommendations and solutions
- An understanding of the needs of the team with minimum direction in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence in flexible and agile ways of working
- Fluent German and English skills, both verbal and written
Even better if you have:
- Understanding of shared work drives, sharing documents and building presentations on an ad-hoc basis
- Experience working in the tech industry or media/development & product teams with a general understanding of their functions
- Hands-on mentality, drive
- Experience and joy in organising events and cater for people’s needs
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.