What's your new role about?
As our Desktop Manager you will lead 4 global Desktop Team Leaders for onsite and remote support hubs in EMEA, UK, APAC and US, enabling them to manage Desktop Engineers workloads, driving excellence of service provided to our users across globally distributed offices.
HERE'S BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU WILL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Overall responsibility of a team of 16 Desktop Engineers based in UK, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Japan, India and US
- Working with the Employee Service Centre Manager to ensure that the support delivered is first class and fit for purpose
- Technical and operational escalation point for the Team Leaders and DAZN employees
- Assisting with technical onsite support when needed
- Ensuring that the hubs can run independently while still adhering to company wide processes and procedures to maintain a consistent approach to support.
- Track the completion and quality control of operational and project work assigned to the Desktop team.
- Establish common operational practices across the global teams
- Promoting collaborative working practices with the other Technical support teams such as Enterprise Support Team
- Respond to user escalations in a timely manner providing excellent customer service
- Occasional travel to global offices.
- Championing the use of Service Management processes by our users and Engineers
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Min 4-5 years experience of team leader or managing desktop support teams
- Possess clarity of thought, agility & attention to detail to be ahead of the game through proactivity, driving best practice and incredibly responsive capabilities to give our users the best customer experience; and internal stakeholders the confidence our service is being managed correctly
- Ability to lead and manage multiple concurrent activities when incidents occur, to drive performance to ensure communication, escalation, triage and reporting are all done within minutes of key incidents occurring
- Experience of using service management ticketing tools like Service Now
- Excellent understanding of desktop technologies
- Articulate & possess Excellent written and verbal communication skills .
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking.
- A good team player able to work well within and motivate a team to deliver targets.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.