What's your new role about?
Keen to understand the global trends of sports fans subscribing to DAZN?
DAZN operate globally with different content shown in each market. The data and understanding we can get from trading information remains the same and we therefore have a central Trading team building tools for the wider global teams to use and sending consolidated first-look reporting to the DAZN board. The Revenue Performance Analyst role works closely with critical sales information and partners across the global teams to ensure this information is interpreted and actioned on a weekly basis.
You will work with DAZN’s data team on Tableau reporting and support weekly trading meetings to run smoothly where DAZN comes together to discuss marketing and retention tactics. In a short space of time, you will work with a breadth of talented colleagues to ensure DAZN maximises its potential. In a fast-paced business new ideas will always be welcomed, and each month will bring new questions.
The Trading team is responsible for ensuring weekly reporting runs smoothly, with the right tools in place for both global and country specific teams to understand performance. The team has 3 main aims: standardisation of reporting across DAZN markets, consolidation of the global picture for senior leadership and innovation of best practices and data insights to improve performance.
This role is based in Hammersmith at the DAZN Group headquarters. The internal job title will be Trading Analyst.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Revenue Performance Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Produce first-look weekly reporting for senior leadership on DAZN’s global subscription performance for the previous week
- Collaborate with regional finance teams and across the business to facilitate the weekly trading meeting and distribution of consolidated materials
- Consolidate and track of updates to the latest outlook of short term subscriber movements and related revenue trends
- Provide analysis of ad hoc in week movements and trends across markets (using Looker or SQL)
- Be a key point of liaison between regional finance teams and central data team for automated Tableau reporting
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Attention to detail and methodical approach to tasks focusing on accuracy
- Collaborator - business partnering and ability to build relationships throughout the organisation
- Strong excel skills with experience using advanced formulas and functions like SUMIF, VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
- Understanding of financial P&Ls and other basic concepts
Even better if you have:
- Skills in data manipulation such as SQL and Looker
- Experience working for or with a subscription business
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.