What's your new role about?
Do you want to have an impact on a product that is used by millions of users across multiple devices on a daily basis?
You only need to take the ownership of the QA Developer role at DAZN which is a platform that streams over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues in 9 markets including Germany, Japan, Italy, Canada, USA, Spain, and Brazil (more to come)!
We give you the opportunity to gain personal development in the Quality Assurance area and to provide support and mentoring to other QAs with their day-to-day work.
Are you passionate QA who wants to build a modern, scalable and high-quality resilient platform?! Watch what our employees are saying about working here
Don't even think twice! Shape the future of your career with us! We are waiting for you at DAZN
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Developing automated tests
- Supporting the Scrum team to deliver a high-quality product
- Personal development in the Quality Assurance area
- Mentoring and supporting other QAs with their day-to-day work
- Providing documentation for delivered features
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Commercial experience as a QA in an Agile environment
- Skills and experience in test automation – knowledge of any tool for automating tests
- Commercial experience with GIT or other distributed version control
- Knows what’s QA role in SCRUM environment
- Self-reliance, ability to prioritize day-to-day tasks and ability to cooperate with the team
- Experience in designing tests for Functional & Non-Functional Requirements across pre-production and production
- Intermediate English
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Skills and experience in performing security tests
- Experience with microservices testing
- Ability to maintain Jenkins jobs
- Performs effective code reviews with a focus on quality and performance
- Experience testing on Cloud environments (AWS, OpenStack or Azure)
- Understand deployment process and release policies and following it accordingly
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (Learning Zone) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.
- We also have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair.
- You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.