What's your new role about?
Do you want to have an impact on a product that is used by millions of users across multiple devices on a daily basis?
DAZN is a platform that streams over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues in 200 markets!
We give you the opportunity to gain personal development in the Quality Assurance area and to provide support and mentoring to other QAs with their day-to-day work.
Are you passionate QA who wants to build a modern, scalable and high-quality resilient platform?! Watch what our employees are saying about working here
Don't even think twice! Shape the future of your career with us! We are waiting for you at DAZN
Please note: on this role you can either work in our office in Katowice or remotely, if you are based in Poland and have full eligibility to work.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Developing automated tests
- Supporting the Scrum team to deliver a high-quality product
- Personal development in the Quality Assurance area
- Mentoring and supporting other QAs with their day-to-day work
- Providing documentation for delivered features
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Commercial experience as a QA in an Agile environment
- Skills and experience in test automation – knowledge of any tool for automating tests
- Commercial experience with GIT or other distributed version control
- Self-reliance, ability to prioritize day-to-day tasks and ability to cooperate with the team
- Experience in designing tests for Functional & Non-Functional Requirements across pre-production and production
- Communicative knowledge of English
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience with microservices testing
- Performs effective code reviews with a focus on quality and performance
- Experience testing on Cloud environments (AWS, OpenStack or Azure)
- Understand deployment process and release policies and following it accordingly
- Development opportunities (knowledge sharing, mentorship programme, online Learning Zone and others)
- Private medical and dental cover (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit platform (thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Flexible working arrangements, 1-hour lunch break incl. in working day
- Wellbeing initiatives
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
- For more information on our perks and benefits please visit our Careers page.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.