What's your new role about?
Do you want to have an impact on a product that is used by millions of users across multiple devices on a daily basis?
We give you the opportunity to gain personal development in the Quality Assurance area and to provide support and mentoring to other QAs with their day-to-day work.
Teams are typically made up of around 5-8 Engineers, a Product Manager, Scrum Master, and an Engineering Manager supported by a Principal Engineers. Our team is a group from various and diverse backgrounds, we tend to have a flat structure within a team as everyone brings something different and has different experiences and knowledge.
This role can be based in Katowice or you can work remotely from Poland. The internal title is Software Engineer - QA.
As our new Software Engineer - QA, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop automated tests of backend DAZN services
- Support the Scrum team to deliver a high-quality product
- Develop in the Quality Assurance area
- Mentor and supporting other QAs with their day-to-day work
- Provide documentation for delivered features
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Commercial experience as a QA in an Agile environment
- Skills and experience in test automation – knowledge of any tool for automating tests
- Commercial experience with GIT or other distributed version control
- Self-reliance, ability to prioritize day-to-day tasks and ability to cooperate with the team
- Experience in designing tests for Functional & Non-Functional Requirements across pre-production and production
- Communicative knowledge of English
Even better if you have:
- Experience with microservices testing
- Experience testing on Cloud environments (AWS, OpenStack or Azure)
- Knowledge of deployment process and release policies and following it accordingly
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increased by 3 days, after 3 years of tenure
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
Here's a little more about us…
Please note: we will be able to review all applications and begin interviews for this role after 03.10 due to holiday season, but no later than 07.10. We apologise for the inconvenience.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.