What's your new role about?
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Our Copywriter based out of our Munich office will own all our customer-facing written communications for the Italian market, producing original copy ideas for our marketing and communication campaigns, as well as UX/UI copy that will help build trust in the DAZN product through simplicity, clarity, and an insider’s knowledge of the culture.
You will also be able to localise existing global messaging, adapting it creatively where necessary to make it relevant to German-speaking audiences, while building a brand glossary and style guide that will define our German voice as a brand. You will also help proofreading and performing quality control on third-party communication materials, and will serve as an ambassador on best copy practices for other departments and teams.
You will work closely with complex stakeholder groups, presenting and defending your ideas with Designers, Developers, Product Managers; Marketing, Legal, and Commercial teams based in Milan, London, Munich, and New York.
HERE'S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN
- Creative copywriting in German: UX/UI, CRM, Marketing campaigns
- Localisation of existing global communications, as well as proofreading all in-product copy in German
- Tone of voice development and enforcement
- Internal consultancy on best copy practices with other teams
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Creative copywriting skills (3-5 years of experience)
- UX/UI copywriting experience (signup flows, web copy, app copy)
- Professional fluency in English, native fluency in German
- Localisation and Creative Translation experience
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- A love for sports and technology
- Experience working for an OTT product
- Experience working in a data-driven environment
- An interest in learning about other cultures while sharing yours
Here's a little more about us…
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work for passionate and creative engineers. We use a very modern tech stack to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. The architecture of DAZN is based on Micro Frontends and unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience.
This is an ambitious project with a fast release cycle that has scalability not only from a user point of view but also from a developer perspective. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
Our engineers work in small teams and are given freedom and autonomy when it comes to the code that they write. If you like solving technical problems then this is the place to be. We have a community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: https://engineering.dazn.com/