What's your new role about?
As part of the Central Performance Team, you will focus on delivering global synergies in media to deliver acquisition at scale. We live, breathe and think growth and are looking for team members to deliver & build campaigns, driving objectives at defined payback.
The Performance Manager is a paid search specialist and is responsible for delivering category-defining campaigns across web and app globally. Success in this role involves providing strategic insight across a breadth of search and app campaigns, as well as helping to define and evolve best practices, roadmap, and performance strategy.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Effectively manage search accounts across multiple markers; ensuring ongoing and timely optimization is delivered and constantly proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimization opportunities
- Take responsibility for the delivery of deliverables (such as performance, weekly reporting, and innovation) and guide junior team members in how this can be effectively achieved
- Ownership and development of testing plans to organize both tactical, and midterm campaign actions and goals, and manage the planning, execution & evaluation of tests with methodical accuracy (working in partnership with Analytics where appropriate)
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Ideally 5+ years of performance experience agency side or client side
- In-depth knowledge of all Search and relevant 3rd party platforms; more specifically SA360
- Comfortable working with large budgets with proven record of delivering results on budget and on time.
- Experience with web analytics platforms like Google Analytics
- Analytical thinker who is confident working with data and numbers with a keen eye to detail.
- Open-minded, flexible and have a positive attitude toward new challenges, with a willingness to learn, embrace new technologies and business change.
- Strong problem solving skills, along with an ability to manage a varied workload, to tight deadlines.
- Organised and methodical in your approach to tasks.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Passion for Sport
- A second language would be a plus
- Good understanding of display as a channel in driving acquisition
- Experience in a global, multinational environment
- Department: Marketing
- Job Title: Paid Search Manager
- Type: Permanent
- Reports To : Senior Paid Search and Display Manager
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Hammersmith. London, UK
- Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.