What's your new role about?
The world of live sports consumption is changing. Fans are now demanding a live sports service that is built around them – a service that offers them the ability to watch the very best live sport on any device, when and where they want and best of all, at an unbelievably low price point. Welcome to DAZN, the world’s leading live OTT sports service.
DAZN Media is the media division of live sports OTT service DAZN. We are looking for a Client Manager, Central to manage and oversee the activation of brand client projects across DAZN Media’s channels in the region. You will be responsible for the managing our client campaigns to the very highest level. You will understand the delivery of both content and media campaigns, you will be organised and communicate effectively but most of all you will be passionate about sport and delivering the very best service for our clients.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Relationship building with key decision makers – Target key global & regional decision makers within clients to build relationships & withdraw business relevant information
- Client Stakeholder management - Develop a detailed understanding of all stakeholders within your client’s ecosystem and build relationships
- Client responsibility (KPIs) – Support the project management team and advise on delivery. Overall client responsibility & KPI delivery sits with Client Manager
- Up Sell – Always look for opportunities to add further value for the client and unlock new projects and briefs
- Face to face client meetings – Work closely with the global and regional Head of Client Services and VP of Activation to setup regular face to face meetings with key clients
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a senior account handling role within an agency environment preferably in sport, with a further 5 years in the industry
- Extensive knowledge of the sports media marketing space and digital and social media marketing
- Leading pitches and client presentations to extract budget from new & existing clients
- Experience of working with brands, leagues or broadcasters on social media platforms
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Department: DAZN Media
- Internal Job Title: Client Manager, Central
- Reports To (title): Head of Client Services, Central
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: UK, London
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com