What's your new role about?
Would you like to design outstanding products for a worldwide sports video streaming service, watched by millions of customers?
As a Senior Product Designer at DAZN, you will be designing next-generation streaming video experiences on mobile, web and TV platforms, coordinating activities to balance both user needs and DAZN's goals. You will be joining a diverse group of talented and experienced designers (UX and UI), Creative Technologists, User Researchers and Copywriters. It is a truly international team shaping the future of video streaming experiences and designing engaging websites and apps. You will be an integral part of the central team, bridging the gap between development team in Katowice and London.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will champion design, contribute to design discussions with Product and Development teams, as well play an important role in the consolidation of concepts. And it doesn’t stop there, you'll also dive into the detail of the design UX and UI, presenting your designs to peers, partners and stakeholders. Top it all off, you will also have the opportunity to travel to experience DAZN's global reach!
You'll be a key player in the success and growth of the team and its positive culture for creativity. As the team grows your role will grow with it. If this sounds like a journey you would love to be a part of, then come and chat to us!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Creating hi-fidelity product designs, design ideas, user flows, wireframes, sitemaps and prototypes
- Contributing to the discovery and preparation work, presenting your design decisions to peers, partners, and stakeholders
- Support the development teams to build the best products we possibly can, constantly pushing the design and interactions
- Support any user research workflows, interpreting the results, to ensure the end-product design provides users with the optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement
- Inspire and mentor junior contributors, leading by example and helping to raise the bar for the product design team
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Good knowledge of UI design principles and techniques, UX and interaction design
- Creative design skills including creating product designs, design ideas, user flows, wireframes and sitemaps
- Experience working in a product team
- Great knowledge and experience designing for native mobile apps (both iOS and Android)
- Ability to deliver exceptional experiences for mobile, tablet, responsive web or TV, with an understanding of different design constraints
- Ability to work with product and development teams, negotiating priorities and technology constraints to ensure products are delivered on schedule
- Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting to and influencing product, business, team members and other stakeholders
- Willingness to collaborate across the team and take on board key feedback to work back into your designs
- Excellent working knowledge of key design tools (Sketch, Zeplin, Marvel, etc.)
- Min. upper-intermediate knowledge of English
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Leadership experience
- A good understanding of how to build global products being sympathetic to their specific needs and cultural differences
- Knowledge of Polish
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.
- We also have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair.
- You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED...
- Please submit your CV in English - the CVs are reviewed by English speaking hiring managers so this is essential in order for your application to be considered.
- Please remember to also include your portfolio in your application.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.