What's your new role about?
As a Head of Advertising Operations, this candidate will be responsible for all advertising delivery for the North American sales team. You will be a key member of the DAZN Media, North America team, having close relationships with local senior strategy, sales and programmatic stakeholders.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Managing the full end-to-end campaign management process, including trafficking, testing and monitoring delivery of agency sold campaigns
- Manage ad operations processes in key strategic business functions, including a data management platform and rollout of new products/sites, including an OTT platform
- Global support during hours of operation
- Management of the advertising operations team and their day-to-day tasks
- Provide performance updates during and at completion of campaigns
- Tracking of digital inventory across all platforms (desktop, mobile, video)
- Month-end revenue reporting supervision
- Co-ordination of optimization plans internally to encourage client retention
- Assist the Programmatic team on programmatic sold campaigns, including trafficking and optimizations
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in an advertising operations role
- Clear thinker with strong planning and organization skills
- Ability to work in tight deadlines, as well as on multiple projects at any one time
- Understanding of the digital media industry
- Experience with DFP & Oracle Bluekai
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.