What's your new role about?
Be at the heart of the DAZN growth story as an analyst in the Group Financial Planning Team. The role offers strong exposure to finance leadership and regional finance directors for a finance professional who is ready to make an immediate impact.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to establish yourself at the centre of a multi-billion dollar sports tech business and to starting building your career with DAZN.
In the FP&A team you will extremely visible in the finance function and have lots of exposure to the finance leadership team and the other regional directors. In this group role you will become the ‘go-to’ contact for preparing Board reports, weekly cashflow position and monitoring of our rights portfolio. The role will give you a strong understanding of the key risks and opportunities facing a business that is expanding rapidly and a strong network, making it an excellent platform to make a significant contribution to the business.
You will have experience of working in a financial planning team and an understanding of the opportunities and challenges of working in a group function. This is a fast moving. You will need a positive outlook, the ability to embrace a new challenge, a strong analytical skill set and high-attention to detail.
Key to your success will be your ability to work across and coordinate central and local teams, as well as getting into the detail to draw out insights and concisely present your findings.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Assist in developing best in class reporting and analysis to support global decision making across DAZN. This will involve working closely with both central and local finance and data teams
- Take a key role in the production of monthly board reporting. To include but not limited to: Understanding cross business performance, ownership of aggregated monthly trading KPIs and ownership of financial metrics
- Support the Finance Manager and VP of FP&A in managing global trading cycles. Lead consolidation across all trading areas for KPIs and headcount and proactively drive forward efficiencies and improvements. This will include monthly forecasting and annual budgeting
- Produce and submit the weekly group cashflow forecast to the Finance EVP
- Own the Rights Masterfile, ensuring our long term view of DAZN’s multi-billion sports rights commitments are kept up to date and incorporate the latest view
- Actively challenge existing processes, providing the appropriate rationale behind recommendations for improvements
- Take a global lead in ensuring our KPI reporting processes are efficient and scalable to enable us to meet the demands of an increasingly global and multi-channel subscription business
- Be the FP&A Tableau superuser and provide support to other members to ensure maximum efficiency when producing and providing analysis
- Support the Head of FP&A in ad hoc projects and analysis
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent, a 2.1 degree
- Previous financial planning experience covering budgeting, reporting of cashflow and KPIs
- Experience building and designing new reporting
- Ability to analyse and breakdown complex and sometimes ambiguous data, and then concisely summarise the information to various business audiences to drive decision making
- Have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy taking responsibility and engaging with multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable with multi-tasking across several projects concurrently with strong attention to detail
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience of working in a streaming business
- An interest in Sports
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in nine territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such asprogressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Brazil and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.