What's your new role about?
Are you looking to take the next step in your SEO career? This role is a perfect steppingstone to develop your skills in SEO and content optimisation. And you will do it by working on promoting the NFL Game Pass on DAZN and contribute to its growth on a Global level. Come and join us!
As an SEO Content Manager, you will be a key member of the Organic Media team that sits within DAZN’s Marketing Operations team and at the same time be part of the NFL Game Pass marketing team. You will help to run, define and execute the organic acquisition and retention strategy for the NFL Game Pass on DAZN using all our owned media channels. You will liaise with our Editorial teams providing research and content recommendations and with our Product team to grow our SEO visibility globally for NFL related search queries.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Owned Media, part of DAZN’s central Marketing Operations team.
This role can be based in Leeds or Hammersmith. Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new SEO Content Manager you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Define the SEO strategy for the NFL Game Pass globally
- Work side by side with multiple stakeholders including Marketing Operations, Product, local teams and our DAZN News editorial teams
- Conduct keyword research to support content planning and content optimisation for the NFL Game Pass
- Understand search trends and be able to predict which content will perform well
- Support optimising written pieces focusing on headings, copy optimisation and internal linking
- Conduct competitive analysis to discover untapped opportunities
- Educate and provide regular feedback to editors across all of our editions
- Report to key stakeholders about organic search performance
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience in a Content or general SEO role
- Experience with SEO tools including Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Analytics, etc
- Strong analytical ability and experience to work with a variety of data sources and take ownership of the organic search performance of the NFL Game Pass
- Good understanding of how Google News and Google Discover work, and what content performs best
- Confident communication skills and the ability to build relationships across teams and at all levels with an appetite to challenge convention
- Good English copywriting skills
- Keen hunger to learn and excel in a flexible team environment
- Proficient skills in Excel and PowerPoint
Even better if you have:
- A passion for the NFL and how fans interact with American football globally
- An interest in sports and/or the media/OTT landscape
- Experience working with or within a digital subscription business
- Second language skills (ideally French, Portuguese, Spanish, German or Japanese)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.