What's your new role about?
As a Design Technologist,you will help to set the bar for what people want and expect from a sports service on web, TV, tablet, game consoles and mobile. You will work for a global brand, with millions of customers. DAZN is a highly collaborative, dynamic environment where your work will have a real impact on the success of the company.
This is a great opportunity to join the DAZN Product Design team to help implement and refine prototypes that inspire action around the results. If you are comfortable working on the design phase of a product’s lifecycle, designing in code and working closely with other designers and user researchers to quickly implement functional prototypes then this could be a perfect next step for you!
You will be creating prototypes to explore and communicate concepts and undergo user testing, and you’ll develop and maintain a workflow for rapid design prototyping that looks like the final product, conveys the end-user experience and inspires teams and leaders to invest in new ideas.
So, if you’re ready to take your love for code, technology and creativity to the next level then join our Product Design team as Design Technologist to help bring the DAZN sport streaming platform to life for customers worldwide!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Produce functional prototypes for user testing which will be used to help solve problems and drive the vision of the service
- Rapidly build and iterate on polished, high-fidelity prototypes that express design intent, using the best and most appropriate tools and techniques for the task
- Develop functional prototypes to prove concepts to senior leadership
- Be able to work creatively to create delightful experiences for customers
- Eventually help the design system team: code components, assist in design system documentation, and more
- Work with product, development, marketing, legal and commercial on defining the best user experience for all features and services
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Strong communication skills and experience reporting back to senior management and present work to all levels of leadership
- Experience of streaming media/OTT app development
- Deep knowledge of industry standards for building interfaces
- Experience working with version control (Git)
- Experience with motion graphics / animation
- Familiar with Sketch, Zeplin, InVision and other industry-standard design applications
- Ability to produce accurate time estimations and identify complexities within a project.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience working in a creative team
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.