What's your new role about?
Your main focus will be to assist our valued customers with their inquiries and requests via email and online chat. We aim to deliver a world class customer service experience and you will be a part of that by striving to provide customers with the best possible service.
You will be part of a fast-paced operations team which will give you the opportunity to assist with in-depth reporting, incident
management, collating customer feedback and many other tasks that will allow you to actively showcase your talent to a wide audience. You will be the voice of the customer and you will have a direct influence on how the product grows.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Be the first contact point for our customers and manage all contacts in our CRM tool
- Work closely with other departments to raise issues, incidents and bugs
- Ensure you are up to date with all new training requirements and documentation
- Strive to meet all personal and center SLAs and KPIs
- Assist with gathering data for reporting purposes
- Follow all pre-determined escalation procedures
- Be a brand ambassador
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Previous experience working in a customer contact center – preferably in the media sector
- Experience using a CRM tool – preferably Salesforce
- Technically proficient
- Keen interest in global sports
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Passionate about delivering high quality customer experience
- Problem solving in a fast paced operational environment
- Experience working in a high pressure operational team
- Have a methodical approach with attention to detail
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.