What's your new role about?
Are you an experienced Post Production Manager able to maintain governance of our busy sports based post production facilities globally? Looking to join rapidly expanding global post production team? Then come join the team at DAZN.
We are looking for experienced Post Production Manager to work with in a busy sports-based broadcaster in a 24/7 demanding environment. You will have experience in running full end to end post processes across both short and long form content, and all genres from highlights to documentaries. You will manage a dynamic team supporting and ensuring that post production workflows across global facilities are maintained.
You will work closely with the Head Of Global Post Production and play a key role in supporting the senior Production Services management team. Responsibility will lie with the implementation of a robust and adaptable post production process. Challenging the utilisation of resource across a global estate with continuingly analysing of ways to improve. Resourcing will be reported back into the business by transparent KPIs giving the ability to analyse trend and forecast effectively for future events and launching of new facilities.
You will act as a main liaison between our production teams and third party suppliers, working with post producer and bookings teams to ensure that requirements for each project and carefully planned with optimum efficiency and resilience to the content.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Supporting the Head Of Global Post Production by helping oversee day to day operations of all areas of post production, including bookings procedures and Production facility resourcing, utilisation and forecasting.
- Working with Production teams and post production staff to ensure the correct resourcing and smooth running of all post production projects that come through the facility.
- Managing metrics and KPIs, interpreting and presenting them regularly to the Production Services senior management team to ensure strategy and performance alignment.
- Provide governance for Post Production Managers in our international offices to ensure an integrated and efficient approach to resourcing, workflow, strategy and business process.
- Taking and understanding full briefs from clients about new projects, led by a solid understanding of the full spectrum of post-production workflows and schedules.
- Accurately forecasting facility requirements are achieving maximum utilisation and working with third party suppliers when this resource would be used.
- Communicating effectively with clients and colleagues ensuring BAU management and resolution if required.
- People management of post producer and bookings staff in the UK.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience of working in a post production management role with in a broadcast environment.
- Showing second to none commercial awareness by managing of efficient utilisation of resource through planning, budgeting and reporting as KPI’s.
- People management, development and recruitment experience.
- Solid understanding of post production workflows and implementing these.
- The ability to build strong relationships with peers, client and stakeholder through outstanding communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple requirements and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with bookings systems and implementing new processes.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience is working in sport, or an interest in it.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Experience working with global teams, and the ability to speak any other languages
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
- Department: Production Services
- Internal Job Title: Bookings Resource Manager
- Reports To (title): Head Of Global Post Production
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Feltham, London
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon. To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com