What's your new role about?
SO WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As our Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for delivering maximum value from the Salesforce platform to the business. This will be achieved by meeting the ongoing support requirement from users across DAZN, with a principal responsibility to promote and implement any larger, long-term improvements needed to the CRM system.
You will be seeking to constantly improve the system to meet business aims – removing barriers and simplifying user experiences where possible. This requires a deep understanding of departmental culture, objectives and process, so problem-solving, strategic thinking and the development of internal relationships will be essential.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- You’ll help us to implement and automate business processes for Customer Services with the use of click-and-point configuration tools of Salesforce.
- Help us to roll-out a new Service Cloud instance that will help Customer Services to support our customers.
- Proactively ensuring that all users are trained to adequate levels on Salesforce, delivering training sessions and creating and sharing reference materials where needed;
- Working closely with other streams to ensure that Salesforce fits effectively in the DAZN IT landscape
- Ensure that the data security in Salesforce is managed properly with setting up the right roles, permissions and profiles
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator;
- Experience with Saleforce Service Cloud
- Project and change management experience;
- Ability to handle regular support activities and urgent changes whilst keeping long term objectives on track;
- Logical, process-oriented and long-term thinker;
- Good understanding of data protection and related legislation.
- Detailed knowledge of the standard and customisable capabilities of Salesforce
- Daily administration and support of the Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validations and workflows;
- Develop and create customized Reports and Dashboards;
- The skillset to do data analysis in Salesforce by writing SOQL queries;
- Experience using sandboxes and Git.
- Passionate about data, logic and order. Takes pride in performing own job, using a relentless attention to detail to ensure data and systems are kept to the highest standards.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (Advanced)
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Understanding of Einstein capabilities (Chatbot, next best actions, Case classifications
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN we're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We would actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.