What's your new role about?
As a CRM Ops Senior Specialist, your role involves facilitating BAU support across department for customer acquisition/retention, and to drive growth and revenue across key products
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Understanding of outbound email marketing and associated best practices to manage and execute marketing automation
- Facilitate BAU support across department and work closely with executives for evaluation and execution of BAU
- Build, audit and organize the process, work-flow and training documents
- Define and implement new approach to improve the BAU
- Delivery of internal reports as per the standard
- Implement relevant & timely customer communication strategy and optimize
- Front-end template development and advise on the best practise
- Designing - Assisting in the development of creative assets for digital acquisition and email campaigns
- Auditing and reporting to the relevant stakeholders as per the set standards
- Setups and integration of in-house tools
- Landing page, Survey, Data capture, Payment plan, Asset setups on websites
- Monitor, maintain and update customer databases
- Ensuring the delivery of best practice campaigns across markets
- Optimizing and providing post-campaign reports and analysis
- Work with internal teams/counterparts to ensure that campaigns launch on time and the issues troubleshot successfully
- Staying informed on industry trends, the competitive landscape and new technologies influencing email marketing. Identifying trends and opportunities, as well as translating analysis into actionable plans
- Deliver administrative support where needed
- Manage the team and BAU in the absence of lead
- Meet the defined SLAs in terms of accuracy, utilization and response as per the set standards
- Adhere to department policies, procedures, guidelines and best practice initiatives
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Various digital marketing activities (Journey builder, Social, Web & Push) and analytics
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW?
DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in 5 territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com