What's your new role about?
From the Champions League to World-class Boxing, the NFL, NBA and F1, DAZN is at the heart of the World’s major sports. Our revolutionary OTT platform is the only place viewers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Japan, Canada, USA, Spain and Brazil can watch these major leagues and sports in a totally new way.
As the Highlights Producer at DAZN, you will play an important role in ensuring the smooth and efficient co-ordination and distribution of assets for the DAZN application – whether it be the planning, producing, editing or delivery of a significant number of Highlights, utilising traditional editing facilities as well as overseeing the utilisation of a new Auto-clipping platform, to support the Live output on the Platform. This role will manage our output centrally using our Leeds teams, but will also be the key editorial person for the rollout of new technology to deliver consistent and relevant content for the global platforms at DAZN.
You will be working on ground breaking industry technology, with the opportunity to shape how sports content for a global product can be defined.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Organising the planning, resourcing and distribution of highlights and other content from various sources and across all Sports for the Platform and other external clients.
- Liaising with the Operations team around the rollout of the auto-clipping tool for each asset. Setting the templates, editorially QCing the highlights and troubleshooting and resolving any issues.
- Leading a team of editors and junior production members to deliver any other required content to a high standard in a timely, efficient manner. QCing at point of delivery and on the platform.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience of Sport Production and Broadcasting, VOD & Social Content
- Strong editorial skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good organisational skills, interest in new technology and keen eye for detail
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Ability to work across a large variety of sports and be prepared to work to a flexible schedule driven by the demands of the sporting schedule.
- Knowledge and experience of non-linear editing systems such as Avid and Adobe, and export and upload processes.