What's your new role about?
Are you interested in shaping the future of live sport? Do you want to communicate with a global audience with some of the biggest sporting rights in the world?
DAZN Creative is DAZN’s in-house creative agency, and we are looking for a multi-disciplined Executive Creative Director to creatively lead our global marketing output. Based in London, this is a global role and is a key hire to help the DAZN Creative deliver on its ambitious targets.
DAZN is the most disruptive business to hit the sports broadcasting landscape in decades and our creative thinking, execution and team spirit reflects this. By joining the DAZN Creative as the Executive Creative Director you will be instrumental in pushing this forward.
If you are a creative problem solver and are experienced in agency creative then this could be perfect for you. As Executive Creative Director, you'll be curious and open-minded, with a track record of creating and launching multiple integrated 360 campaigns across print, television /video, online, outdoor, experiential and social media, preferably at a global level. You will infuse inspiration and creative thinking across the whole business.
This role will be based in Hammersmith. Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Executive Creative Director you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Creatively lead the global marketing output, steering a team of in-house Creative Directors across multiple territories; ensuring our marketing experiences excite fans and announce DAZN as the global home of premium sporting rights.
- Work with a strong creative vision with a clear and concise ability to provide direction across the business and turning detractors into advocates, giving team members the platform to thrive on.
- Think across all platforms and channels, creating a simultaneously unified and tailored approach across each channel.
- Elevate and inspire the creative output from the newly expanded DAZN Creative, to ensure they produce their best Creative work (The team comprises of creatives, editors, motion, brand designers and producers)
- Form strong relationships with all key internal stakeholders and be comfortable presenting creative ideas to senior executives across the business.
- Be confident in achieving buy-in from varied voices in the company often from multiple territories and comfortable defending the creative team when required.
- Form and develop relationships with external rights holders/promoters and third-party production partners, gaining their trust through the quality of the work.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience working in and passion for sports
- Experience working as a creative leader at a highly respected agency / brand
- An exceptional portfolio of work showing creative invention across channels
- A track record of developing outstanding work on international businesses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing international creative teams to develop breakthrough work
- A creative effectiveness mindset, able to maximise impact across paid, owned and earned media
- Experience in managing, hiring and developing creative teams
- A good understanding of digital products and interactive entertainment
- Ability to provide calm leadership in pressurised situations
- Commitment to upholding and evolving the DAZN brand with the brand leadership team
Even better if you have:
- Good contacts at production, technology and other content creation companies
- An eye for detail to ensure quality standards across 360° content and campaign output
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.