What's your new role about?
Customer Services - Your role in Customer Services will be to interact with external customers (i.e. who subscribe to DAZN products) via E-Mail and Live Chat. You will be assisting the customers by reviewing the case and providing accurate responses that answer the enquiries with high standards. Ensuring the emails are answered based on priority, keeping in mind the company policies and quality guidelines.
Service Desk - Your role on the Service Desk is to guide DAZN employees to the right fulfiller and ensure they get the support they need. We support the enquiries via Incidents, Instant Chat and Community.
Office 365 - In Office 365 you will assist the internal employees with the enquiries and issues related to Office 365 products through various platforms such as Teams, Yammer and Service Portal.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responding to customer/ caller’s queries - respond to the customer/callers with complete research and analysis in timely manner.
- Adhering to company policies and guidelines - ensuring that company policies and guidelines are understood and followed with due diligence.
- Meeting the process quality standards - to make sure that the customer receives best services by maintaining the company quality standards.
- Effective maintenance of records - Understanding the importance of reports and ensuring reporting and other data are maintained with accuracy and quality.
- Documentation- to document the process in word, PowerPoint or any other sources for business reference.
- Presentation and speaking skills- to speak over the call and to be a part of workshops.
Personal qualities & Behavioural traits:
- Clear Communication Skills
- Knowledge of the Product
- Ability to use “Positive Language”
- Ability to “Read” Customers
- A Calming Presence
- Goal Oriented Focus
- Willingness to Learn!
- Flexible to work in shifts & weekends
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.