What's your new role about?
DAZN is looking for passionate Payment Operation Specialists to join the Operations Team. Experience with Zuora, Salesforce, Adyen or payment consoles like Google Play Billing or Apple In-App Purchases is not required but will be looked upon favourably.
As a Payment Operation Specialist at DAZN, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the payments ecosystem and CRM platforms used by DAZN. This role involves liaising with PayOps Team Leader, Operations, Product Management and Development teams to support the launch of new features, new markets and ensuring the smooth running of existing features.
In this role, you will also perform analysis on transactional data to support the optimisation of acquisition rates and reduce customer churn. Over time, your growing understanding of these systems will also be vital in assisting the Quality Assurance and Customer Service teams to validate requirements. You will also be undertaking live issue investigation, managing and resolving the ASIA backlog of payment issues.
Initially, your main role will be to provide support for the day-to-day management of Salesforce, Zuora, Adyen and other payment consoles, perform administrative tasks such as managing settings, promotional campaigns and creating or updating data, layouts, workflows, reports. You will proactively interact with stakeholders to understand requirements and improvements and subsequently execute them in a timely manner. Eventually, you will also operate transactional analysis and deep dives into all types of payments, payments acquirer testing and renewal logic optimisations.
This role has great potential to expand your understanding and knowledge of all aspects of online payments and ecommerce, from acquirer testing to definition of risk strategies to counter payments fraud. As DAZN grows, this role will increase in responsibility.
You will have support from the Product Acquisition Team based in London, Poland and Amsterdam, to enable you to upskill in e-commerce management and analytical techniques. Furthermore, you may be required to travel abroad to support product launches and to receive training from the rest of the Payments Team.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Analyse transactions and optimise payments ecosystem
- Work with Customer Services to manage and resolve payment issues that may arise post product-launch and beyond
- Own the day-to-day management of the payments ecosystem including Salesforce, Zuora, Adyen and 3rd party payment method consoles such as Google Play Billing and Apple In-App Purchases
- Enable new payment methods and the launch of new markets in Asia, assisting and enabling Finance with reporting and QA testing
- SalesforceやZuora、Adyen、外部ペイメントコンソール（Google PlayやAppleアプリ内課金等）等の、ペイメントエコシステムの管理
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- You have
1-2 years of relevant experience.
high computer and data literacy (including Excel, Access)
business level of Japanese and English language skill (all four skills are necessary)
intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills
passion for the customer data
ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads efficiently
a logical thinkking ability
a reliable, efficient and strong communication skills
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience with payments platforms (e.g. Adyen, WorldPay, Stripe, etc)
- Experience with subscription-based products, ecommerce or online payments in general
- Experience with mobile payments
- Knowledge of the Asia payments landscape
- Passionate about Sport or OTT Streaming services
Here's a little more about us…
JAPAN BENEFITS INCLUDE…
l Social security included (Health care insurance, Employee pension scheme, Employment insurance, Labour personal accident insurance)
l Annual Health Exams
l Annual paid leave of 15 days (pro-rated depending on the start date)
l Sick leave up to 7 days annualy
l Relo club employee benefit package access to more than 50,000 services such as discounts in sports clubs, leisure facilities and physical exams)
l Company doctor (monthly inspection of office as well as stress check)
l Discount for every drink in office vending machines
l Free subscription on DAZN
l Access to free tickets for every J-league game and occasionally for other sports
l Paid commuting allowance up to 30,000 yen a month
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.