What's your new role about?
SO WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
In this role you will be the source of expertise on Salesforce implementation in the DAZN environment. You will know best practices from the industry and ensure DAZN is implementing this and delivering maximum value from the Salesforce platform. Together with the Salesforce System Manager, you will be responsible for managing all the integrations in and out of Salesforce. You will work closely with the engineering teams to define the best integration solutions with other systems.
You should be seeking to constantly improve the system to meet business aims – removing barriers and simplifying user experiences where possible. This requires a deep understanding of departmental culture, objectives and process, so problem-solving, strategic thinking and the development of internal relationships will be essential.
You will often be required to coordinate and manage work with external consulting partners. At the same time acting as an internal business partner, interpreting business requirements in order to identify exploitation of new features, whilst providing best-practice advice on how sales, marketing, e-commerce and senior management teams should structure their activities to take advantage of all features available within the Salesforce platform.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Implementing the CRM development program, with a specific focus on new features and improvements, streamlining of user experience, data integration and process automation;
- Ensuring other team members are equipped to deal with daily support queries, providing assistance, training and technology guidance when needed;
- Responsible for availability, observability and metrics to be implemented on the platform;
- To support the design, and implement the technology aspects of, sales and lead management processes;
- Proactively ensuring that all users are trained to adequate levels on Salesforce, delivering training sessions and creating and sharing reference materials where needed;
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company, creating an environment in which change requests can be correctly captured, prioritized and actioned;
- Collaborate with a team of Architects, Developers, and Engineers to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs;
- Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document;
- Establish and build a rapport with stakeholders throughout the project life cycle to identify areas of future business.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Strong grasp of Salesforce essentials e.g. products, opportunities, leads, reporting, security/sharing, automation (workflow rules, process builder), and importing data (typically from spreadsheets);
- Minimum of Salesforce Administrator certification;
- Must maintain professional knowledge of and relationships within the Salesforce ecosystem;
- Strong technical skills to be able to create PoC's working with software engineers;
- Good understanding of microservice architecture and API led development;
- Good understanding of data protection and related legislation;
- Detailed knowledge of the standard and customisable capabilities of SFDC and the ability to expand these with the use of custom code (Apex, s-control) and/or integration with external systems via API;
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing SFDC configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and integrations;
Here's a little more about us…
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This is an ambitious project with a fast, scalable release cycle. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
We work in small teams and give our people freedom and autonomy when it comes to the work they produce. If you like solving technical problems then this is the place to be. We have a technology community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: http://media.dazn.com