What's your new role about?
We are going to change sports media forever, by putting the consumer first, providing more sport, no long contract and a single low monthly fee. As Business Intelligence Analyst at DAZN you will be responsible for implementing your data ideas and strategies within a state-of-the-art data environment.
Do you like the thought of making better business decisions using data? Do you enjoy exploring data to build useful data products? If you have a new idea or can think of a better way to do something, you can do that here!
If you have a background in data analytics or cloud-based data warehousing (DWH) and passion for tech & sports, you will get the chance to bring data solutions to life, providing DAZN with valuable insight.
To give you an idea of what we mean by a state-of-art data environment: we operate within a Snowflake Data Warehouse, using Dataiku as an ETL tool to clean, enrich and prepare data to then be surfaced to the business via Tableau and Looker.
In this role, you'll be either partnering with our advertising, revenue or product teams.
How will you stand out to us?
New ideas for using or producing useable data at DAZN
Good foundation knowledge of SQL and DWH.
… the rest we can teach you with your hunger to make an impact.
This role can be based in London, North England / Leeds, Amsterdam, Berlin, Munich or Madrid.
Benefits will depend on your location but will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Business Intelligence Analyst - Advertising, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Working on end-to-end data projects within one of the BI team ‘pods’, including building robust datasets, frequent stakeholder interaction and uncovering new insights
- Wrangling data using our ETL tool, Dataiku (/Alteryx/Knime) (a collaborative data science software platform) and SQL/Python to build stable data sets / building data models / building curated datasets
- Developing insights through our Tableau Looker (/PowerBI/Datastudio/QlikView) environments to support the business with their decision making
- Working with different functions and stakeholders to develop insights and KPIs, and integrate them into our work stream and being a focal point for data within DAZN
- Support the production of corporate reports that are essential for our executives in making critical business decisions
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- At least one year of practical, hands-on, experience working with data – as an analyst or as a consultant
- Strong experience in data transformation / data wrangling using SQL and ETL tools such as Alteryx, DSS or Knime
- Desire to test the status quo and innovate
- Exposure to business stakeholder and able to understand business requirements and translating that into data products
- Ability to explain/present technical information to a non-technical stakeholder in a logical and understandable manner
- Previous roles: data analyst/business intelligence (BI) analyst/ insights analyst/
- A degree in a STEM subject
Even better if you have:
- A strong interest in sports and technology
- Experience working with Tableau / Looker
- Enjoy working in an agile and fast paced environment
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.