What's your new role about?
Would you like to design outstanding products for a worldwide sports video streaming service, watched by millions of customers?
As Senior Product Designer, you will be designing next-generation streaming video experiences on web, mobile and TV platforms, coordinating activities to ensure both user needs and business goals are met.
You will be championing design within the product design team. You will be overseeing and facilitating design discussions with other members of the teams, as well as leading the consolidation of concepts and driving towards solutions. You will be equally comfortable diving into the detail of the design UX and UI as running workshops with stakeholders within the business. You will also have the opportunity to travel.
Regrettably, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship, so you must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis – UK / EU citizen or ILR.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Leading by example in the creation of high fidelity work products (schematics, flows, interaction sequences, etc.)
- Coaching peers and junior contributors, leading by example and helping to raise the bar for the product design team
- Estimating design activities for the product design team, helping facilitate broader workstream coordination and expectation setting with senior leaders and partners
- Guiding the product design team in discovery/prep, facilitation of workshops with stakeholders, identifying and analysing needs.
- Facilitating the presentation of and presenting design decisions to peers, partners, and stakeholders, helping the product design team to articulate and rationalize capabilities against user insights and business goals.
- Creating hi-fidelity product designs, design ideas, user flows, sitemaps and prototypes
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Proven experience working in a product team creating multiple solutions for a core global product
- A good understanding of how to build global products being sympathetic to their specific needs and cultural differences.
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques, UX and interaction design
- Experience working as a product designer within a dynamic team (preferably agency or consultancy)
- Proven ability to work with product and development teams, negotiating priorities and technology constraints to ensure products are delivered on schedule
- Expert UI design skills including creating product designs, design ideas, user flows, sitemaps, prototypes, and interpreting data
- Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting to and influencing product, business, team members and other stakeholders
- Ability to absorb, challenge where necessary and act on constructive feedback
- Excellent working knowledge of key design tools (Sketch, Zeplin, Marvel etc.)
- Always look for improvements in the product process, identify market trends which can lead to opportunities or can solve an existing business, product and/or customer problem
- Proven ability to deliver innovative experiences for one or more of Mobile, Tablet, Desktop and TV form factors, with a working knowledge of distinct design constraints and nuances.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- The ability to work with teams across the globe, understanding and being sympathetic to cultural differences and how these can work across single products.
- Excellent knowledge of all areas of acquisitions, sign up flows, including payments, across all platforms and devices.
- Absorb and process high volume of information and assess patterns and trends
- The ability to work on many different workstreams at the same time
- Motion design skills
Here's a little more about us…
With more than 3,000 employees in over 30 countries, our goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to the intersection between sports and technology.
We cover just about every aspect of digital sports media. We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, partner with the biggest rights holders including WTA, NFL, FIBA, Matchroom and CONMEBOL, produce the best content and data for broadcasters, media companies, sports teams and sponsors and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in nine countries. Our goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to building a great product for our customers. Our Product team works collaboratively with the Engineering team to continue optimizing our OTT Product and serve even more happy customers around the world.
We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, featuring the widest arry of live and on-demand content ever offered on one platform. We partner with the biggest rights holders across football (Champions League, Europa League, English Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and 25+ more), boxing, Formula 1, NFL, NHL Baseball, Basketball, Rugby, Golf and many more, produce the best content ourselves, and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
If you’re looking to really make your mark on a fast growing global product, this is your chance.