What's your new role about?
Join DAZN as a Production Coordinator to work on our exciting world feed host broadcast productions as well as unilateral productions within the DACH market.
As a Production Coordinator with a love and knowledge of soccer and other sports, combined with a keen eye for organisation and administration, from a background in TV Production, and fluent language skills (German & English), you will manage all logistics and coordination for different projects. This will include helping to coordinate requirements for all onsite production activities, plus supporting the Production Manager and Technical Producer on a daily basis.
You will be required to work on UEFA and Bundesliga match days and may also be required to travel to and work at outside broadcasts where necessary to assist the onsite Production Manager
This role will be based in Munich. Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Production Coordinator (m/f/d), you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Hire crew & freelance contractors, whilst maintaining a production schedule of all freelance and internal staff on all active projects.
- Be main contact and responsibility for all travel within the department: ensuring all travel logistics & hotels are booked where required in line with production budget.
- Be main contact for Health and Safety requirements, e.g. Covid 19 Testing and Health&Safety Forms for onsite productions.
- Produce risk assessments with the help of the Production Manager.
- Ensure suitable accreditation is arranged for each onsite crew member in line with UEFA’s or the association’s regulations.
- Work closely with the Production Manager and Technical Producer to arrange access with venues & clubs & UEFA for host broadcast facility.
- Produce & distribute callsheets for multiple events.
- Travel to events as and when required to act either as a support to the onsite Production Manager or as a unilateral Floor Manager.
- Assist the Administrative and Finance Coordinator with raising purchase orders and processing invoices for all freelancers and suppliers.
- Assist the Production Manager with the tracking of costs for each event.
- Maintain communication with UEFA, rights holders, delivery partners, suppliers and between internal departments.
- Cover Production Manager when out of the office
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Fluent German & English language skills
- Previous experience of working as a production coordinator or assistant in a similar role
- Experience of working on broadcast productions domestically
- Accounting and/or business administration experience
- Experience comfortable in working with financial numbers
- Knowledge of MS Office Programs, especially Excel
Even better if you have:
- Previous experience working on production for high profile sports would be an advantage
- Additional language skills
- Experience working on broadcast productions abroad
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.