What's your new role about?
DAZN’s Commercial Premises mission is “to bring people together with live sports”. Moving away from the dependency of traditional linear operations, DAZN’s new business platform will create a more flexible viewing experience offering substantial more choice for our business customers. Our ambition is to provide commercial venues a sports service that will bring in more customers, who will stay longer and visit more frequently.
In order to achieve our ambitious growth objectives, DAZN is looking for an experienced B2B professional to lead the Fraud and Market & Business Intelligence functions in the DACH region (with potential to influence across EMEA).
This is a senior, hands on role allowing you to work closely with central functions and ‘in market’ teams to ensure DAZN delivers outstanding growth through data-driven sales and retention, together with a fraud process that minimises rights infringements and supports our community of legitimate customers.
Based out of DAZNs Munich office, you will be able to foster strong relationships across central functions, in-market teams and DAZN partners.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Build a strong and effective fraud prevention and detection process, working with a combination of in-house staff and outsourced partners
- Lead the Market and Business Intelligence team in DACH, working closely with sales to maximise growth through data-driven prioritisation of prospects and continuous evaluation of the market and performance management
- Influence and liaise with other teams such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product and CRM
- Work closely with the revenue teams to provide context / detail / narrative for regular trading updates to ensure that the business has a full understanding of territory performance
- Build and enhance strong partnerships with rights holders, industry associations and partners serving the hospitality and betting industries
- Manage external legal counsel supporting enforcement of DAZN’s claims
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A demonstrable ability to build up a strong reporting and performance management system to support a growing business
- Experience of using market data and internal insights to unlock demand and generate long term sustainable growth
- Confident and experienced in working with board level & senior management, to establish project priorities and plans for analytical reporting projects
- Understanding of subscriber and revenue targets and how to track the performance of the DACH B2B market and specific target segments of the customer base
- Analytical and communication skills to ensure business performance is well understood and insights are turned into action
- Experience of managing legal or financial claims processes in a B2B environment
- Familiar with managing 3rd party supplierssuch as outsourced staff supporting DAZNs fraud prevention efforts
- Ability to analyse complex problems in detail, to evaluate them objectively and to develop solutions
- Experience in growing and managing a team to deliver their projects in line with requirements and timelines
- Fluent German and English, both verbal and written
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience with subscription-based products
- Experience of working across markets
- Department: Commercial Premises
- Internal Job Title: VP Fraud & Market Business Intelligence DACH
- Career Level: 5
- Country and Location: Munich, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.