What's your new role about?
Are you fascinated by the rapidly changing and evolving world of streaming Technology and the future of TV? If you love Technology and are keen to build a vast knowledge in the world of Broadcast media by working on unique, diverse and global challenges then this is the time to get involved with DAZN!
Join DAZN’s growing Live Engineering support team as we embark on a path of dynamic, ambitious growth and scale as we push technical boundaries and continue to transform sports broadcasting with our OTT streaming platform! In this team, you’ll be central to all live video workflows including the engineering support of MCR and PCR operations, OTT streaming, contribution from broadcasters and distribution to broadcast clients.
And it doesn’t stop there, although the primary function is to support the live video platforms this great opportunity also offers design projects, and implementation for workflow and system improvement.
If this sounds like a challenge you would love to get stuck into with a hands-on approach and you want to be part of an enthusiastic group that are constantly striving to improve and develop individually, as a team and for the company – we would love to hear from you!
HERE'S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Supporting our live video platforms to deliver the highest availability of service to our clients.
- Supporting the company’s satellite and fibre acquisition, OTT streaming products, transcode farms, broadcast and CDN distribution.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting our global IP multicast video network.
- Work alongside project engineering and development teams to help deliver major changes and projects.
- Giving engineering governance in the planning of key events and assurance during them.
- Assisting with the configuration, documentation and on-going maintenance of broadcast IT video equipment.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Methodical approach to fault finding.
- A passionate enthusiasm for broadcast/IT engineering.
- Understanding of troubleshooting live video workflows.
- Ability to work a shift-based rota and serve an on-call function.
IT'D BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience in working within a live operation based around broadcast/IT systems, contribution and distribution encoding.
- Awareness of future video technologies and trends.
- Scheduling Tools & Automation Tools.
- Satellite and fibre delivery fault analysis.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.