What's your new role about?
DAZN is a world-changing sports broadcaster bringing thousands of sporting events into millions of households across the world, delivering live sport direct to consumers through 100s of devices in over 200 countries.
DAZN is looking for a Customer Service Product Manager to excute our commitment to delivering a top-class experience across our service touchpoints. You will take ownership of defining and delivering the roadmap of next generation product experience for our global operations teams.
To be successful in this role your customer obsession and data-driven decision-making approach will drive you to balance the needs of customers with operations team, ensuring you are always creating long term value for DAZN.
You will wear many hats and know how to adapt your approach to your audience – you can be both persuasive and considerate, energetic and collected, and challenging and collaborative as required.
As a Product Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Define and deliver customer service product roadmaps across all available channels
- Work with central and local product and commercial teams to explore global and market-specific opportunities and work along with engineering and operations teams to get these opportunities rolled out to relevant markets
- Define and prioritise feature backlogs and work directly with business analyst and engineering teams to shape and refine to meet delivery expectations
- Collaborate with design, research and operations teams to understand market specific customer needs and considerations, uncover new insights and define user journeys.
- Work with experimentation teams to shape and run lean experiments that prove/disprove hypotheses and guide next steps.
- Influence your product peers and wider stakeholders to explain and build trust in Customer Service initiatives to get them prioritised into backlogs where you don’t have direct ownership.
- Launch products/features into the market and locally optimise them over time based on data insights, market developments and customer feedback.
- Understand and manage the wider business dependencies and needs to ensure your plans can be completed in the given timeframe and achieve the objectives set.
- Enjoy the fantastic DAZN culture and the constant challenge to make DAZN every sports fans’ favourite destination!
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience as a Product Manager/ Product Owner/ Business Analyst, delivering features from start to finish in an Agile environment.
- A can-do attitude, able to take requests, understand the most important needs of the customer and the business and prioritise them accordingly.
- Demonstrate customer empathy and focus on problems that help develop creative experiences that our customers love to drive retention and engagement.
- Understanding of software development methodologies.
- Proven experience with A/B testing and user testing.
- Problem-solving skills, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask in delivering work to high quality.
- Excellent program organisation, product management, and coordination skills.
Even better if you have:
- Experience of working with Customer Service function
- Experience of working on platforms like Salesforce, ZenDesk, ChatBot
- Understanding of agile delivery methodologies
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.