What's your new role about?
From the Premier League to La Liga, Serie A, and Bundesliga, to the NFL, NBA and MLB, DAZN is at the heart of the broadcasting of the World’s major sports events. Our revolutionary OTT platform is the only place viewers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Japan, Italy, Canada, the USA and now Spain can watch some of these major sporting events. We are looking for enthusiastic Production Coordinator to join our DAZN team to help us continue delivering the very best sports content to our newest audience in Spain.
As a Production Coordinator at DAZN, you will be responsible for coordinating live shoots and managing our onscreen talent for both live and non-live content. The candidate will work very closely with the Production Manager to look after the scheduling and workflow of the various live events that we offer. The rile will also involve close work with the Producers for each show, to allow efficient management of staff and facilities in accordance with production and delivery specifications. This role will ensure that all projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meeting all associated requirements. The right candidate must possess exceptional inter personal and organisational skills to handle numerous requests from clients and internal staff and is responsible for maintaining close relationships with internal teams across numerous departments. The right candidate for this role will have experience working in both Spanish and English production environment and be able to speak both languages.
You will be working on a global product with the opportunity to shape a new generation of sports fan via a video OTT platform that delivers streaming of sport (live and on demand) to customers around the world. You will be passionate about the sports we cover and know how to lead a team into translating creative ideas and strong editorial into great programming relevant to your region. You will be highly motivated with strong editorial standards, and a strong work ethic. You will lead by example and care passionately about the programme you deliver.
We are an international company and your English CV is required during the application.
Please send your CV and any supporting documents in English – many thanks!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Scheduling staff and facilities across all live production projects, including booking freelancers and casual workers
- Liase with the OB, graphics, post and MCR teams to ensure your event has the correct level of staffing and support.
- To work closely with the Production Manager to manage and support all event schedules, workflows and disciplines in a varied environment, within a fast-paced and sometimes 'live' environment
- Maintaining and controlling the overall budget for each event and feeding into the Production Manager any issues
- Work with the Production Manager and Producers to ensure that all production requirements for each show/event are met
DO YOU HAVE THESE REQUIREMENTS?
- High School degree
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with various tasks as required
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize the workload
- English language knowledge
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Previous experience of working in the live/post production environment
- Good knowledge of production processes and broadcast criteria for both live and commentary events
- Ability to foster relationships with clients and colleagues of all levels, identifying the right level of support at all stages
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst offering guidance and advice to both colleagues and clients in order to help them meet delivery
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- An interest in and knowledge of Sports
- Organised and structured work approach in order to determine priorities and set efficient schedules
- Ability to work under pressure coupled with working to tight deadlines.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office desirable.
- Department: DAZN Content and Programming
- Type: Permanent
- Reports To: Production Manager
- Career Level: CL2
- Location: Madrid – Spain
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify and Amazon to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in Italy, Germany, US, Canada, Japan, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com