What's your new role about?
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will work on projects that impact millions of lives thanks to your critical contributions to our global products
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
As a Sports streaming service, underpinned by technology and data-driven decisions we are looking for a Customer Service Transformation Manager to execute our commitment to delivering a top-class experience across our service touchpoints. You will take ownership of defining and delivering the roadmap of next-generation platforms for our customers and global operations teams. You will wear many hats and know how to adapt your approach to your audience – you can be both persuasive and considerate, energetic, and collected, and challenging and collaborative as required.
As our new Transformation Manager you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Working closely with the customer service, engineering, delivery and operations team to deliver a global customer service roadmap, driving new products and features through their full lifecycle
- Responsible for planning and defining a new programme including all workstreams and roles within an agile framework
- Monitoring multiple (and sometimes overlapping) workstreams in a holistic way
- Prioritize across a wide range of different types of business needs and obtain buy-in for those priorities from leadership
- Initiating extra activities where gaps appear in the programme / issues arise
- Deal with ambiguity and proactively unblock issues that might hinder the overall programme
- Work through dependencies which may sit in teams well outside the customer service community and work with those teams to ensure the dependencies are delivered
- Picking up some inflight customer service workstreams that may have been delivered but now needs to be enhanced to support the transformation across multiple markets.
- You will need to manage this in consideration of existing BAU activities to ensure they are enhanced rather than negatively impacted.
- Pivot when circumstances change, and the original strategy needs to be modified or abandoned in favour of a new one.
- Create transparency of program goals and status with clear stakeholder buy-In & alignment across Revenue, Finance, Content, Strategy, Engineering and Delivery.
- Demonstrate the ability to share clear messages and make complex programmes easy to understand and influence internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Extensive experience in owning and delivering transformation programmes within B2C or B2B Customer service verticals.
- Prover ability in delivering successful complex system transformations programmes at global scale.
- Have a clear point of view on what good looks like for customer service, and where new technologies, channels and approaches are taking customer service in the future.
- You are able to work with and across functional departments leveraging relationships in order to get the job done.
- You will also have had exposure to systems such as Salesforce, Zendesk, and Chatbot tooling, and have a strong appreciation of customer service.
- Proven experience converting product roadmaps into work packages.
- Capable of being able to understand the detail while maintain sight of the bigger picture.
- Turning opportunities into approved projects with a defined project management plan.
- Effective project reporting, including regular reporting to EVP/Exec sponsor.
- Managing risks and issues within the project with updates and escalation to leadership when required.
- Ability to understand and challenge expert opinions.
- Ability to distil complex messages and land them succinctly.
Even better if you have
- Experience in program management for an OTT or sports broadcaster
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.