What's your new role about?
The Customer Growth team at DAZN are responsible for the vision, definition, delivery and optimisation of DAZN’s membership experience across web, mobile and TV platforms.
We are hiring for Senior Product Manager to work on the big, challenging problems within our team. The role is inherently cross-functional; working with Engineering, UX Design, Marketing, Business Development and other Product Managers to launch major new capabilities to customers around the world. You will be working on a global product that impacts millions of customers every week with the opportunity to shape the next generation customer experience that connects sports fans to our top tier live sports content.
We have diverse opportunities within our team; we need big thinkers that can build and test a next generation sign-up experience, leaders that can drive a membership program that is a must-have for sports fans, and visionaries that deliver a payments experience that allows customers to pay how they want, when they want, and wherever they are.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Own the Billing and Subscriptions Roadmap and Vision
- Drive a high-performing team of engineers, specialists and more to ship customer-impacting features
- Work with stakeholders across Acquisition, Retention, Mobile, TV and more to deliver a best-in-class payments experience to customers
- Be at the forefront of the latest payment innovations globally
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Experience as a product manager delivering features from start to finish in a fast moving, high scale environment (min 5 years)
- Passion for delivering the best customer experiences
- Obsessed by data, creates KPIs that scale decision making, can deep dive into complex data autonomously
- Proven success within an experiment-based development environment (A/B and MVT)
- Able to foster positive working relationships and build a shared vision across multiple departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that influence senior leaders across DAZN
- Solution-based & active mindset with a bias for action
- Proven hands-on experience of influencing multiple engineering teams
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Experience with subscription and billing engines, either external or in-house
- Experience of writing user stories in BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
- Experience of tackling involuntary churn
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.