What's your new role about?
Do you want to be part of our exciting journey taking DAZN📺⚽🏈🎯, the global platform for live- and on-demand sports, to the next level? In Germany, we hold the Commercial Premises rights to some of the biggest competitions like the Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, US Sports (NBA, NFL), Darts and more – changing the way fans consume the sports they love.
We are seeking an experienced data-orientated CRM Manager to join a highly commercial and performance-guided Commercial Premises team in DACH. You will be working with a team of experts managing customer communication and campaigns along the customer lifecycle to boost customer engagement with our product & content and ensure we maximize our customers’ tenure, save them from leaving and win them back if they did leave. If you are passionate about execution and getting better with every campaign, this is your role.
Apart from working with the Commercial Premises team for DACH, you will also be working closely with other functions related to the role in-market, e.g., CRM Subscription, Content, Creative and Customer Service as well as the Global CRM Team, Customer Analytics & Research and the Global Product team.
This role is based in Munich.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, Ticket Plus flexible voucher card, a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for mobile working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our Senior CRM Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Define campaign plans and on-product experiences to deliver against our customer's KPIs, all this based on our customer segmentation strategy and insights from behavioural and transactional customer data
- Deliver and execute campaigns to customers, balancing local strategy accountability with working with various teams across the company, thereby retaining end-to-end responsibility for the execution and success of campaigns.
- Influence the Commercial Premises KPIs: Revenue growth; Tenure; Churn %; Win-back rate; ARPU; customer experience and satisfaction; Engagement & Savings on investment
- Content & Service Campaigns – define communication strategy & plans around our content & service proposition leveraging key moments of the sporting calendar to maximize engagement/ tenure with our service working closely with the Content and Consumer Marketing Teams.
- Promotional Campaigns – define our promotional strategy & plans to maximize retention, upsell into higher-value tiers and win-back of customers.
- Campaign execution - Own the campaign management process from conception to creative brief to multi-channel execution as well as reporting.
- Test & Learn – be curious to understand the effectiveness of your campaigns and onsite journeys, and derive learnings to keep improving performance week on week.
You’ll be set up for success in this role if you have:
- Extensive work experience in a CRM role with demonstrated success in developing effective customer retention and sales campaign strategies for consumer or B2B brands, preferably in the subscription space
- Experience in customer campaign planning and execution being able to clearly articulate the campaign strategy (Who, What and Why), managing multi-channel (mail, push, in-app, media, on-platform and in-product) execution and performance analysis.
- Fluent language skills in German and English
- Operational understanding of CRM technology stack and experience delivering data-driven insights and recommendations in the CRM area
- Commercially minded with the ability to forecast and evaluate the impact of campaigns/ promotional offers on KPIs, balancing customer (retention) volume and APRU.
- Ability to process and interpret customer data to establish and optimize key metrics; Strong problem-solving skills, along with the ability to prioritise and curious to learn quickly.
- Strong team supporter and communicator providing vision and direction across multiple teams in a highly matrixed organisation.
- An action-oriented and performance-driven mindset to continuously optimize plans with a focus on execution and strives for results
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in a subscription space
- Experience setting up and optimization of B2B CRM Processes
- Successfully communicated complex data to stakeholders in various levels of data literacy
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.