What's your new role about?
Managing our advertising campaigns in a live sports broadcasting environment sounds just like what you are looking for?
The combined strength of our brands, products, editorial, video content and data-led insights puts us in a unique position in the sports media space to offer brands the ability to target audiences across any platform with focused personalised communications.
With your drive and ambition, you will join our ever-evolving business to oversee all aspects of advertising delivery in DACH region, ideally drawing on your previous experience working in a live broadcast or OTT environment. Your core focus is to support the DACH team and work closely with Sales and Client Service teams to execute and manage advertising campaigns. Using your hawk eye to spot the fine details and your impressive organisational skills, you will establish new and improve existing processes to manage campaigns effectively to the full satisfaction of sales and clients.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage, traffic and optimize the digital advertising campaigns
- Working across different advertising and data platforms, including Google AdManager, Advert Insertion (DAI), BlueKai (Oracle), Moat, CRM (Microsoft Dynamic), PowerBI, PCMS and Tableau etc. .
- Identify and resolve technical issues related to ad server technology and/or ad tag implementations for all stakeholders i.e clients, Partners, Sales house and internal teams.
- Provide top class analysis and reporting using all other available reporting tools i.e PowerBI, Tableau, DFP, Moat etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, and client issues related all DAZN products across Display, App and Mobile
- Providing cover for various team members and regions based on business needs.
- Working closely with Production, Platform & Programming teams to create and categorise ad inventory and to enable operational and sales team to forecast available video ad inventory.
- Provide additional optimization recommendations on improving performance and revenue fulfilment for all managed campaigns.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience with ad serving technologies like Google Ad Manager
- Digital Campaign Management
- Knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem, technologies, and terminology.
- Fluency in English and German
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Digital advertising operations/ Ad Ops experience (Google Ad Manager/DAI is a plus)
- Comprehension of streaming video technologies – HLS, DASH, SMOOTH, VAST/VPAID, Client and Server-Side DAI
- Experience working for sites who sell/traffic booking for owned and operated and 3rd party represented sites
- Knowledge of CRM system, PCMS, PowerBI, Tableau and DMPs (Bluekai, MOAT)
- Troubleshooting skills related site, mobile, App and VOD (VAST/VPAID) and familiar with troubleshooting tools like Inspect elements, Google Toolbar and Charles Debugging etc.
- Knowledge of Programmatic trading including programmatic Guaranty and Private deals.
- Department: Media Ad Operations (Global)
- Reports To (title): Head of Ad Operations EMEA
- Career Level: CL2
- Country and Location: Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.