What's your new role about?
Managing our advertising campaigns in a live sports broadcasting environment sounds just like what you are looking for?
The combined strength of our brands, products, editorial, video content and data-led insights puts us in a unique position in the sports media space to offer brands the ability to target audiences across any platform with focused personalised communications.
With your drive and ambition, you will join our ever-evolving business to oversee all aspects of advertising delivery in DACH region, ideally drawing on your previous experience working in a live broadcast or OTT environment. Your core focus is to support the DACH team and work closely with Sales and Client Service teams to execute and manage advertising campaigns. Using your hawk eye to spot the fine details and your impressive organisational skills, you will establish new and improve existing processes to manage campaigns effectively to the full satisfaction of sales and clients.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage, traffic and optimize the digital advertising campaigns
- Working across different advertising and data platforms, including Google AdManager, Advert Insertion (DAI), BlueKai (Oracle), Moat, CRM (Microsoft Dynamic), PowerBI, PCMS and Tableau etc. .
- Identify and resolve technical issues related to ad server technology and/or ad tag implementations for all stakeholders i.e clients, Partners, Sales house and internal teams.
- Provide top class analysis and reporting using all other available reporting tools i.e PowerBI, Tableau, DFP, Moat etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, and client issues related all DAZN products across Display, App and Mobile
- Providing cover for various team members and regions based on business needs.
- Working closely with Production, Platform & Programming teams to create and categorise ad inventory and to enable operational and sales team to forecast available video ad inventory.
- Provide additional optimization recommendations on improving performance and revenue fulfilment for all managed campaigns.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience with ad serving technologies like Google Ad Manager
- Digital Campaign Management
- Knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem, technologies, and terminology.
- Fluency in English and German
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Digital advertising operations/ Ad Ops experience (Google Ad Manager/DAI is a plus)
- Comprehension of streaming video technologies – HLS, DASH, SMOOTH, VAST/VPAID, Client and Server-Side DAI
- Experience working for sites who sell/traffic booking for owned and operated and 3rd party represented sites
- Knowledge of CRM system, PCMS, PowerBI, Tableau and DMPs (Bluekai, MOAT)
- Troubleshooting skills related site, mobile, App and VOD (VAST/VPAID) and familiar with troubleshooting tools like Inspect elements, Google Toolbar and Charles Debugging etc.
- Knowledge of Programmatic trading including programmatic Guaranty and Private deals.
- Department: Media Ad Operations (Global)
- Reports To (title): Head of Ad Operations EMEA
- Career Level: CL2
- Country and Location: Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.