What's your new role about?
As a Producer in our creative, Design team you’ll manage the activities of an international team of UX and UI product designers creating next-generation streaming video experiences on web, mobile and TV platforms, to ensure both user needs and business goals are met.
Every design project will at some point, pass under your nose, from user interface development to content pitches, from proposition designs to strategic presentations.
You’ll be helping the team implement all projects from initial creative brief through to completion and delivery to development teams and internal clients. You’ll be responsible for guiding stakeholders through our processes and workflows and coordinating schedules and resources to meet their deadlines, so relationship management is a big part of the job, but so is your creative flair and spidey sense for what a brilliant digital experience looks like. Your creative vision, design eye, editing flair and ability to make things happen quickly and magically for the creative projects that you’ll help teams deliver - are what you’ll be famous for and you’re always looking to push yourself, making the impossible possible.
The Product Design & Experience team, (DAZN X) is a collective of talented experience designers (UX and UI), Creative Technologists, and User Researchers. It is a truly international team shaping the future of video streaming experiences on web, mobile and TV whilst also designing engaging websites and apps.
This is a global role and is key for the success and growth of the team. As the team grows this role will grow with it and it will be key for maintaining a positive culture for creativity.
- You love enabling international teams of creative talent to create award winning experiences and driving innovative ways of solving problems
- You are a natural communicator who understands the complex and makes it simple
- You understand the value of building relationships with internal and external communities and encourage the teams to do the same
- You are always looking inwards and outwards and trying new ways of working doesn’t faze you
- You are a passionate, positive and creative individual, your positive energy can turn any challenge into an opportunity and you are a keen advocate of DAZN X
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Previous experience as a studio manager or producer working in a dynamic and creative environment, corporate, agency or consultancy
- Worked with internal/external creative agencies to deliver creative, including sizzle reels, videos, short movies and other world class digital experiences
- Understanding of UX development process: visioning, wire framing, visual design, prototype development, testing, and deployment
- Proven ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously. Manage day to day team operations. Plan/schedule work, integrate UX/product design team workflows with all other team delivery processes, document learnings and share them throughout the organisation
- Strong written / oral communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of internal staff and external partners
- Experience managing large and creative projects end to end
- Can do and positive attitude, proactive mindset and an eye for identifying areas of improvement
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Familiarity with current agile, design, software development best practices and methodologies
- Experience working with a similar Design function as part of a Product team
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.