What's your new role about?
Interested in all things portfolio, project and technology? Would you like to be part of an energetic and growing team? Want to constantly evolve and grow your experience and understanding of business process? Then read on – this position is all that and more!
Our technology division has just successfully rolled out a new Portfolio Governance and project initiation processes and alongside them a powerful new portfolio, project management and collaborative software tool.
You will be an integral part of the Project Management Office (PMO) team. The role will assist in the evolution of an organisation-wide PMO, as well as supporting the existing project management structures in place.
You will provide support for the general governance of the new tool and processes as well as setting up and supporting new governance processes, such as Lessons Learned, Portfolio Reviews and KPI’s - The importance of your input cannot be underestimated as the reports and data created from the tool and processes need to be trusted as they will inform and support executive decision-making.
If this sounds like a great next step in your PMO career and a challenge you would love to get stuck into then we would love to hear from you!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Support the Technology Project initiation process- to ensure department resources are working on the right projects at the right time
- Review, Report and Co-ordinate the Quarterly Portfolio Review Process
- Review, Analysis and Communicate Portfolio Dashboards
- Evolution of the DAZN PMO SharePoint Site – One Stop Shop
- Build relationships across the business to plan and facilitate PMO themed training sessions
- Co Ordinate and produce PMO Communications and Monthly updates
- Co Ordinate and review Lessons Learned Process Management leading to Process Improvement Initiatives
- Track, review and analyse Risks across the Tech estate
- Support users on the use of Clarizen – our Project Management Tool
- Portfolio Budget Reporting and Analysis.
- Creation, Reporting and Analysis of agreed PMO KPI’S and Other reporting (for example, Monthly PMO Updates) as directed by the Head of PMO and/or PMO Manager
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Practical experience of a PMO environment
- Practical experience of using a PPM tool
- Excellent Communications Skills – both verbal and visual
- Experience of taking technical meeting minutes and action updates
- Confident in use of MS Office – Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint
- Experience of setting up and administrating Share Point Sites
- A pragmatic, flexible “can do” attitude. Completer/ finisher.
- Keen to learn and contribute to the team
- Attention to detail
- Prince2 or similar project-based qualifications
- Experience working with a wide variety of different stakeholders – levels, types, etc. – and in different locations
- Ability to work as a team, collaboration skills and self-awareness.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Theoretical knowledge of Agile Project Management (i.e. Scrum) PMO environment
- Business, technology-focused degree.
- Experience establishing and embedding new PMO processes into a business
Here's a little more about us…
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work if you love getting involved in a variety of technology projects and play a role in helping define and develop our product road map. Our cutting edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This is an ambitious project with a fast, scalable release cycle. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
We work in small project teams and give our people freedom and autonomy when it comes to the work they produce. If you like dynamic projects then this is the place to be. We have a PMO community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: http://media.dazn.com