What's your new role about?
Are you looking to take the next step in your Digital media and marketing career? This role is a perfect steppingstone to develop your skills in paid search, Universal App Campaigns, and other machine learning and AI powered advertising solutions through the Google Ads ecosystem. Plus, you will do it by working on promoting the NFL Game Pass on DAZN and contributing to its growth on a Global level. Come and join us!
As a Google Ads NFL Game Pass Performance Executive, you will be a key member of the Paid Media team that sits within DAZN’s Marketing Operations team with a focus on DAZN’s NFL Game Pass marketing programs. You will help to run, define and execute the acquisition, retention and winback strategy for NFL Game Pass on DAZN across the Google Ads media channels globally. You will utilise your strong analytical skills to further improve campaign performance while seeking any potential new opportunities to effectively drive the campaign acquisition strategy. It is a fast-paced role that requires someone with strong attention to detail and collaborative skills.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Paid Search & App Campaigns.
This role can be based in Leeds or Hammersmith. Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Google Ads Performance Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be a key player in the running of a large portfolio of in-house campaigns spanning multiple markets, and languages, from conception to execution, optimising & reporting
- Undertake ongoing analysis and testing to identify opportunities to optimise campaigns to help meet business goals
- Work with relevant internal and external stakeholders and ensure we’re leveraging the best possible asset types across campaigns
- Manage and monitor campaign spend to ensure that it is in accordance with weekly budgets
- Work closely with key partners such as Google to capitalise on new opportunities
- Provide regular reports on performance metrics and market-related insights to the wider business
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Previous hands-on experience working preferably client side within a similar PPC or Digital Marketing focused role
- Strong analytical ability and experience to work with a variety of data sources
- A keen hunger to learn and excel in a flexible team environment
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with the wider team
Even better if you have:
- A passion for the NFL and how fans interact with American football globally
- An interest in sports and/or the media/OTT landscape
- Experience working with or within a digital subscription business
- Experience managing ads on a global scale
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.