What's your new role about?
The DOTS (DAZN Operating Tools & Systems) are responsible for all aspects of the content that users see on the platform. From content metadata, imagery and text, rights management, event scheduling, editorial tooling, and our CMS systems. We're now moving forward and building the next generation of these systems to allow DAZN to rapidly scale and grow. To deliver our goals we are looking for new Software Developers and Test Developers to join our Team.
Guanacos is a core Team that owns and supports Ingest service. Our service takes metadata from multiple locations, processes it, and makes it available for all our DAZN customer applications. Our service needs to be super resilient. You will work in Scrum with great developers, in the well-formed team – yes, the TEAM is a keyword here. They are not only good programmers but great colleagues too. A good sense of humor is highly recommended! We are looking forward to meeting YOU.
This role can be based in Katowice or you can work remotely from anywhere in Poland.
As our new Software Engineer in Test, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop automated tests of backend DAZN services (API tests, microservices tests)
- Support the Scrum team to deliver a high-quality product
- Develop in the Quality Assurance area
- Mentor and support other QAs with their day-to-day work
- Provide documentation for delivered features
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Skills and experience in test automation – knowledge of any tool for automating tests
- Commercial experience with GIT or other distributed version control
- Experience in designing tests for Functional & Non-Functional Requirements across pre-production and production
- Min. upper-intermediate knowledge of English (B2)
Even better if you have:
- Experience with microservices testing
- Experience testing on Cloud environments (AWS, OpenStack, or Azure)
- Knowledge of deployment process and release policies and following it accordingly
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN streaming service
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Employee Assistance Program (psychological, managerial, legal and financial counselling)
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.