What's your new role about?
Do you work in paid search and are interested in working for one of the world’s biggest sports broadcasters? As a rapidly growing sports broadcaster, DAZN maybe the perfect work environment for you!
As a paid search executive, you will help to implement and manage part of DAZN’s paid search portfolio which spans the globe across a variety of sports and events.
You will be a key member of the Paid Media team that sits within the wider Acquisition team at DAZN. Reporting into the Senior Paid Search manager, you will help to run, define and execute the acquisition and customer retention strategy for DAZN across multiple markets. This will entail managing and allocating large budgets, spanning across multiple different markets to promote DAZN’s busy calendar of live sport.
This role is primarily be based in Hammersmith, London. However, there will be the opportunity for flexible working. On a day-to-day basis, you will be working within a paid search team of 4, and a much wider digital marketing team.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Paid Search Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Lead the activation and implementation of paid search strategies within your assigned market(s)
- Work with our external partners to deliver class-leading paid search campaigns.
- Work with 7 figure budgets, providing a plethora of testing and optimisation opportunities.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team at DAZN, and learn about where paid search fits within a holistic marketing strategy.
- Contribute to team knowledge sharing and implement best practices.
You’ll be set up for success if you:
- Have experience in running successful paid search (or other media) campaigns, whether branding or direct-response focussed.
- Enjoy keeping upto date with the latest trends in paid search, and implement new approaches/features within your campaigns.
- Are able to optimise media campaigns based on both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Are interested in working across a variety of search engines beyond Google.
Even better if you:
- Have knowledge or experience of bid management platforms, and other automation tools/opportunities.
- Have experience in working within a subscription based business.
- Enjoy producing and presenting performance reports.
- Are able to demonstrate the use of the latest betas and features in paid search.
- Are able to demonstrate how audience lists can be leveraged to benefit paid search campaigns.
- Are fluent in either German, Italian or Spanish - DAZN run marketing campaigns globally!
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.