What's your new role about?
Would you enjoy working on a streaming platform, reaching millions of concurrent users globally? DAZN are a leading worldwide sports broadcaster, changing the game. To manage the risk of our fast-growing business we are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join us within the Technology Operations Project Delivery function.
As part of the Technical Project Delivery Team, you will be exposed to a variety of modern innovative projects and technologies. You will constantly learn and improve your skills in our team’s regular training and benefit from include access to DAZN generous benefits package.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Technical Project Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Managing the delivery of multiple key technical projects through the complete lifecycle from inception to closure.
- This includes, ensuring that projects are formally set up, resources are mobilized
- Creating and ongoing maintenance of project plans, communication plans and RAID logs
- Governance frameworks and quality gates are enforced and ultimately ensuring projects are delivered to budget, quality and on schedule
- Proactively analyse variances against plan to assess trends threatening agreed scope, time, cost, and quality commitments. Identify signs that a project may be at risk and take appropriate action.
- Strong stakeholder management skillsets with the ability to work at all levels within an organization
- Understanding of business change methodology and the drivers of successful change management
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Strong Project Management skills with a proven track record of successful implementation of technical multi-faceted IT solutions working in collaboration with engineering teams, consultants, vendors, analysts, and developers.
- Experience in delivering technical projects e.g., data centre migrations /consolidations, systems implementations / migrations, infrastructure deployments, office fitouts, etc.
- An excellent understanding of server hardware, networking technologies, data centres, database technology, cloud-based technologies.
- Good knowledge of information security principles and practices.
- Experience of using a variety of project management tools and techniques e.g., Agile, Project, Waterfall, etc
- The ability to present information professionally and in a format suitable to its intended audience.
- Strong analytical skills, being a team player and possessing the ability to manage complex processes, systems and technology.
- Able to translate technical requirements into business language and explain technology concepts in layman terms.
Even better if you have:
- Experience working with Atlassian Jira & Confluence.
- Experience in delivering projects within the over-the-top streaming services and/or broadcast industry.
- A good understanding of SDLC and basic software development practices.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.