What's your new role about?
DAZN are recruiting for an Account Manager, DAZN for docomo, to join our growing and multi-faceted Commercial team in Tokyo. You will have an opportunity to help manage the day-to-day communication and operations of one of the most exciting and ambitious business partnerships in the global sports and digital industries, DAZN for docomo. You will support the Account Director, DAZN for docomo by planning and organizing various meetings (in conjunction with the relevant internal teams for the areas of Business, Marketing, Rights, Operations, and Product) with NTT docomo, as well as compiling reports regularly to the central management teams for further DAZN’s growth strategy in Japan. In time, you will develop a strong understanding of all areas of the partnership and grow your responsibilities.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Preparation of meeting agendas and minutes for the regular weekly and monthly meetings by collaborating with the relevant internal teams (locally and centrally), especially Marketing, Rights, Finance, Product, Operation, etc.
- All Marketing/Promotion/Business supports including online/offline, ATL/BTL of DAZN to docomo directly as a professional
- Assist to provide updates and insights to various internal Central groups about DAZN for docomo project
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Professional Account Management skills to drive agendas and maintain documentation
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other members
- Native Japanese and Business Level of English skills
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Motivation and Flexibility to adjust in a fast paced dynamic organization.
- Strong interest and Motivation to learn new things across various areas.
- Ability to identify the internal communication channel and structure.
- Social security included (Health care insurance, Employee pension scheme, Employment insurance, Labour personal accident insurance)
- Annual Health Exams
- Annual paid leave of 15 days (pro-rated depending on the start date)
- Sick leave up to 7 days
- Defined Contribution Plan
- Relo club employee benefit package (access to more than 50,000 services such as discounts in sports clubs, leisure facilities and physical exams)
- Company doctor (monthly inspection of office as well as stress check)
- Discount for every drink in office vending machines -
- Free subscription on DAZN
- Access to free tickets for every J-league game and occasionally for other sports
- Paid commuting allowance up to 30,000 yen a month
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multi ple territories around the world. Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
. If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport. Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere. DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon . To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com