What's your new role about?
Do you thrive in problem-solving, organising and fixing errors which don’t respond to “plug out and back in”?
Within the Content Management Team, we will rely on you to ensure WTA produced content goes where it needs to go – and on time!
To achieve this, you’ll need a calm attitude, eye for detail and excellent collaboration skills. You’ll get to support an expert team in newly defining and managing new workflow aspects of content production and its distribution across WTAs rebuilt OTT platform – creating outstanding content for our fans.
Collaboration with internal and various external stakeholders will help you to handle multiple work streams that will form the sound foundations for content visible on multiple digital channels and renowned broadcasters.
Through our long-term partnership with the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA), this role has the chance to exploit worldwide media rights and change the way women’s tennis is brought to its fans.
During our 10 years’ partnership, our aims are simple yet ambitious:
-Deliver relevant and amazing content for broadcasters and digital channels.
-Grow our distribution network and enhance the proliferation of women’s tennis globally.
-Innovate with content & technology.
You will be based with the Content Management Team in Feltham, London, but will have the flexibility to work remotely. There is just one thing we ask from you: as you’ll be working in live sports broadcasting, flexible working hours on evenings and weekends in line with live sporting events must be ok for you.
As our new WTA Content Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Have complete control of the look and feel of all content on the OTT platform WTA TV
- Work with the WTA Media Content team to assist with editorial content distribution to multiple platforms for broadcast and digital with a primary focus on the WTAs OTT service, WTATV
- Manage Content Management System (CMS) to drive live output on WTA TV
- Coordinate the distribution and successful delivery of all VOD content requirements for WTA TV
- Maintain an online event tracker and update associated systems driving the product
- Ensure content requirements are communicated clearly between internal departments
- Make editorial tennis judgements to ensure the platform meets high standards of paying customers
- Troubleshoot technical emergencies and offer alternative delivery methods to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with Product Teams and external providers on technical changes that will impact workflows as we are continuously evolving the streaming platform.
- Carry out strict quality control checks on all content as well as advising on best practice to maintain a consistent approach across all live and VOD content output.
- Site marketing updates including imagery to ensure presentation of WTA TV is optimal and appeal to our customers.
- Support WTA Content team on editorial programming and archiving for WTA Media.
- Support the OTT provider with requirement testing and development.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- An understanding of Video on Demand and distribution
- Experience of working in a live production environment
- Post Production and editing knowledge
- Confidence in using a CMS (content management system) tools
- The ability to problem solve and implement resolutions across multiple teams
- The ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment with attention to detail
- Experience of post-production workflow citing hands-on experience
- The ability to communicate issues with non-technical people
- Flexibility in working hours due to the nature of tennis
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Even better if you have:
- Experience working with OTT platforms
- Interest in Tennis
- A determined, confident, and proactive approach
- Experience of maintaining documentation in planning and reporting.
- Experience of working with multiple teams on multiple platforms.
- Photoshop image editing skills
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.