What's your new role about?
Disrupting an industry isn’t easy.
In 2016 DAZN launched its direct-to-consumer app bringing more live sport directly to customers than ever before through a simple, intuitive, easy to use the app and a low monthly price. By 2019 DAZN was playing more hours of live sports than any other company anywhere in the world.
A new QA team is required to work across our delivery and support functions. We are looking for QA engineers to help support the new quality improvement initiative. Customer and Partner Experience (CAPE) QA is uniquely positioned as a cross-domain team of DAZN ambassadors.
The CAPE QA Team will consist of 3 QA Engineers and 1 QA Team Lead. The team will fill in the Quality gaps that currently exist in DAZN, acting as the bridge between internal teams and external customers/partners.
This role is based in Katowice and you can work in a hybrid model. The internal job title is QA Engineer.
As our new QA Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Regularly communicate with internal & external stakeholders.
- Develop, create, update, and perform manual tests supporting the team to provide a high-quality product.
- Triage & valid customer-facing defects, escalating to the relevant stakeholders accordingly.
- Establish test documentation such as test plans, strategies, and appropriate QA roadmaps ensuring transparency and visibly.
- Document and present accurate metrics/reports of the QA testing activities to key stakeholders.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Passionately curious with a pragmatic solution-finding mentality and problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking skills, with a keen eye for quality, details and always keeping the end user’s experience in mind
- Ability to prioritise multiple day-to-day tasks, work under pressure and with frequent changing priorities.
- Ability to think creatively, out of the box. A fast learner with a drive to grow and develop your skills
- Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate in English with internal and external stakeholders (B2-C1).
Even better if you have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, working with, Web, Mobile, TV platforms, set-top boxes and/or games consoles in an agile environment.
- Experience with bug database systems and test-tracking software such as JIRA and Test Rail.
- Practical knowledge of Charles, Postman, and/or other supporting QA Tools.
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.