What's your new role about?
Do you know, and love, sport and all things Social? Do you enjoy leading within a fast-moving, commercial environment? How about being involved at the very beginning with the launch and scale up of a sports media business in our newest territory?
As an experienced Social Media Manager, you will work within the marketing team and help beading our social media strategy in Brazil. Deeply knowledgeable about social media and a passionate sports fan, you understand what’s important to fans and how to create game-changing social media experiences that resonate, cultivate communities, and engage them. As comfortable tweeting as you are writing strategy and creating a major organic or paid campaign, you’ll coordinate the delivery of a calendar of activity aimed at driving awareness and engagement with our brand and activating our sports properties and partners.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Support the Head of Social Media to ideate, implement, and execute social media strategy.
- Create effective campaign plans to activate key events on our social channels.
- Build and manage the day-to-day relationships with key social media influencers, ambassadors and partners.
- Oversee the monitoring and reporting on performance of our social activities (Using tools such as Sysomos/Meltwater Social).
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Sports fan/enthusiast
- Previous experience managing social media for a: sport, digital, mobile, media, entertainment, lifestyle, or brave FMCG brand (i.e. Red Bull)
- Excellent sports knowledge, news sense and editorial planning, with strong creative content writing skills
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- 4+ years social/PR/digital marketing experience
- Experience working in an international environment / global organisation
- Strong working relationships with the leading social media networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.)