What's your new role about?
As a Project Co-ordinator, you will be co-ordinating a pipeline of testing activities in collaboration with the DAZN regional and central teams to engage and excite our customers in new and current markets. Providing insight and data ahead of new market launches, feature rollouts and feedback direct from the people who matter the most our customers.
The ideal candidate with be a confident communicator and be experienced in co-ordinating project activities across multiple workstreams concurrently. They will be proficient at maintaining timelines and documentation, including generating and presenting reports, managing meetings and updates.
They will have experience in managing the verification of issues reported and ensuring the process from identification to resolutions is completed in collaboration with the relevant teams across DAZN, including communicating directly with the community.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Day to day mgmt. of the beta community and its users
- Create and manage tests, projects and survey using the community tools
- Coordinate all stakeholders are delivering community activities to the governance guidelines and support the teams in the creation of test, projects and survey
- Moderation of the community
- Administrator of community feedback and reporting on test results
- Administration of community incentives
- Administration of the beta community SAAS tools
- Coordinates with internal stakeholders and test participants as appropriate on the resolution of problems
- Support the Head of Customer Community with the mgmt. of the activity pipeline
- Support the other Regional Community Project Coordinator with community activities as needed.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- English & Japanese is essential with additional languages a bonus
- Understanding of Japanese culture as well as other APAC region markets
- Experience with project coordination and/or management, delivering concurrent activities to deadlines
- Experience with coordinating consumer facing projects and communications, in line with company guidelines and brand messaging
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, [English & Japanese]
- Experience with software testing tools, practices and processes
- An understanding of the OTT marketplace
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel for reporting, sharing documents & building presentations on an ad-hoc basis.
- Quick & willing to learn and pick up new technologies.
- Learn and Grow; On-going drive for learning and ability to apply new knowledge and skills
- Planning & Organising; Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Communicating with Impact; Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in a business environment.
- Creativity & Innovation; Ability to generate and translate an idea into a product or service that creates value for business.
- Social security included (Health care insurance, Employee pension scheme, Employment insurance, Labour personal accident insurance)
- Annual Health Exams
- Annual paid leave of 15 days (pro-rated depending on the start date)
- Relo club employee benefit package (access to more than 50,000 services such as discounts in sports clubs, leisure facilities and physical exams)
- Company doctor (monthly inspection of office as well as stress check)
- Discount for every drink in vending machine
- Free access to DAZN (live or on-demand sports streaming service) on a daily basis
- Access to free tickets for every J-league game and occasionally for other sports
- Paid commuting allowance up to 30,000 yen a month
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.