What's your new role about?
Procurement at DAZN is all about helping the business make better decisions, whether that is related to buying stationery or agreeing strategic cloud partnerships. If this sounds like something you would like to be involved in, keep reading!
You would be responsible for developing, implementing and delivering category strategies across IT Services at DAZN. To deliver the very best content and viewer experience to DAZN customers you will need to ensure you source the very best products and services that deliver value and reflect our ever-growing scale.
Working within a small Procurement team to deliver an outstanding procurement function globally, you will work collaboratively across various functions and critical suppliers to assess risk, value for money and opportunities for rationalisation amongst others.
You will work closely with Legal, Finance, InfoSec and Technology Leaders with sign off from the Executive Board to deliver cost efficiency and deliver value to the bottom line via category management, sourcing, negotiation and consolidation.
Your commercial acumen, analytical skills, combined with strategic thinking, and experience in a procurement environment will really help drive efficiencies within our organisation. You will focus on improving forecasting, commercial terms and supplier performance amongst other key areas that drive value.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Develop and input into category strategies which you will then manage with key business stakeholders
- Establish strong relationships with key business stakeholders, developing an understanding of strategic business direction, requirements and priorities
- Working with finance, legal and business teams to identify and drive savings, reduce and mitigate risk and focus on total cost of ownership
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on Procurement process and influence behaviours in accordance to DAZN global policies
- Drive and deliver the fundamentals of sourcing and supplier engagement activities; including RFx, contracting, negotiations, supplier consolidation and spend analysis
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 2 years plus experience working in a Procurement Specialist or Category Specialist role
- A great track record in sourcing IT services and equipment requirements (SAAS, hardware, accessories, cloud storage, telephony etc) with an understanding of market influences
- Experience in contract negotiation; that delivers business value
- Understanding of total cost of ownership in IT service and/or equipment commercial agreements.
- Understanding of commercial contracts and negotiation points; including but not limited to Liabilities, KPIs and SLAs
- Ability to prioritize and experience in managing a heavy and fast-moving workload
- Ability to manipulate, evaluate and draw conclusions from large sets of data
- Ability to pull together information in the right format for a senior audience and make recommendations around Procurement direction
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- CIPS qualified or working towards
- Experience in a greenfield Procurement team
- Experience working in a global media tech company
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Basic understanding of accounting principles or budgetary processes
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.